“Standard and safe”

Add it.
IHOP
Ranked #122 of 207 Restaurants in Nampa
Reviewed 7 May 2014

Open 24 hours. We came here for all the breakfasts to start the day with fresh juice, coffee and a meal that will last a while. Safe for all, kids or not, to stop by here.
I'll be back!

Reviewed 28 April 2014

OK, so We've been to many Ihops over the years, this is not one of the better ones in the chain, took 10 minutes for someone to come around and take the order, another 20-25 minutes for the food, one order was the wrong thing (than ordered) the rest was cold and had been sitting, the managing kid in charge thought there was nothing wrong with anything and so we paid, complaint and left, not that it will do any good, so before you stop here, re-consider!

Reviewed 31 August 2013

Myself, daughter and her hubby and their 3 kids went into the Nampa, Idaho restaurant on Monday, August 26th at about 5pm for dinner. Big mistake! Waited for about 3 minutes for a table, there were a few tables there by the door that had dirty dishes sitting on them. Waitress led us to a back table where she moved 2 tables together for our family, the tables had dust and food on them, when I asked for a cloth to clean them off, she actually "huffed" and went and got me a wet towel to clean them off. We all ordered our dinner and the adults 2 coffees and a soda. We were not asked once for a coffee refill or offered a jug of coffee, no refills or offers on any of our drinks. I ordered the chicken fried steak, it came out deep fried and was as hard as a hocky puck, I had 2 bites of the whole thing. My daughter ordered a meal and the salad was wilted and slimmy, my son ordered a burger that was still red in the middle of the meat, needless to say we were not happy at all. The kids had grilled cheese, they were fine...cant really mess up a grilled cheese?!? When the waitress finally came over about 20 min after she delivered our dinner and asked if things were ok, we all said no and told her the problems, she really had the attitude of " I do no care", went to pay the bill, she was nice enough to take $2.00 off the bill !!!! We will not be back. The food and the service were total garbage!

Been to IHOP? Share your experiences!