“Well worth it!”

Ranked #80 of 205 Restaurants in Nampa
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 28 July 2013

I went here with a work colleague recently after reading the reviews on trip advisor. We shared an appetiser - humous - which was more than enough for both of us. Well presented, tasty and served with a smile. I had steak which I asked for Pittsburgh style but not too red. US steaks tend to be thicker than European and the steak was too rare for me. I asked them to butterfly it and give it a quick sear. This was done promptly and followed up to ensure it was what I wanted. It was very good! I couldn't manage a desert!

I really enjoyed my experience. It lived up to the billing! The menu was good, it was reasonably priced and tasty. I would recommend it. If I had to find any fault it was being kept waiting for a couple of minutes when we arrived. I will return for the lamb shank. Oh, and the chicken.

Reviewed 6 July 2013

Never ate at this place, but had good reviews. Voted one of Boise Best, but not in Boise. My Wife and I had two different kinds of Salads, Both were Great!. My Wife Diana had the Eggplant dish, It was truly amazing. I had the Pork Cheeks. Just as they sound, they are the cheeks of the pig. A delicacy that normally weigh 3-5 oz a piece. They have a very rich flavor. I have never had them before, I thought I was in Heaven. They melted in your Mouth. Even my wife thought they were wonderful. I can't give this place enough Praise. Oh, we went right after work, so we didn't know what to expect. Had we of known, we would have Dressed up. This is a Fine Dining Place, but they never said a word, and waited on us hand over foot. I have had meals that cost more, but they haven't got a review from me! My wife Diana and I will continue to go to this place from now on!!!

1  Thank CalvinEL
Reviewed 11 June 2013

a must try in Nampa! The food and the service was fantastic! We stopped in on a Monday (I believe) and their 2 for 29 was an amazing value....if we had been in town longer we probably would have visited it again for dinner!

Reviewed 9 June 2013

Do not expect a restaurant this good to be in a somewhat rub-down neighborhood - but it is. The outside is an old brick building but as soon as you enter the door it is first class. From the greeters to the wait staff, the service is pleasant and friendly. The food (which is what you are there for) is exceptional. Four of us ate there and each had a very different meal. However, ALL of them were exceptional. Even the salads were unusually tasty. We ordered beef, chicken, pork and pasta. All were great. An additional salad may be desired, but the dinners are so large that you will likely take some home. One note: If you are going there on a holiday or weekend, suggest you make a reservation.

Reviewed 28 May 2013

For $10.00 + per person you will always be pleased - I am reminding myself to do this more often. There were three of us on a Friday afternoon and we all agreed there is not any reason to go anywhere else in Nampa . This is the best and it is very affordable for lunch.

Been to B29 Streatery? Share your experiences!