“Forgiving course....”

Centennial Golf Course
Nampa, Idaho
“Forgiving course....”
Reviewed 5 March 2013

One of my Nampa favorites for the quality versus reasonable green fees. It's a nice place to take my kids to learn the game. There are a few courses that frown on that.

Visited August 2012

Boise, Idaho
95 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 112 helpful votes
“One of the friendliest courses in Idaho”
Reviewed 16 November 2012

Beautiful setting but what makes this course exceptional is the staff. John, the Pro, is an outstanding ambassador of golf. His staff is hand-picked for their personalities and warm greetings to all who play here. The course is well managed and challenging. I come here by choice when I am not playing my home course, Warm Springs golf course in Boise. I base my golf travels on how I am treated when going to an unfamiliar course. The staff at Centennial Golf course make me feel like a regular and are always happy to see me play. Just getting out the pro shop with happy thoughts make the round that much more enjoyable. Nice job, John and staff!

Visited September 2012