“Bummer:(”

Good for: Child-friendly
Ogden, Utah
“Bummer:(”
Reviewed 29 July 2014 via mobile

Was in the area and ready for dinner. I ordered the taco salad. My mom ordered the combo with a chili renello & enchilada. Got my salad, first impression: small, second was seeing carrots, now I know they use ready made salad mix from store. Then I see lettuce with a grey color. Okay so I pick it out. I think I had one or two small chopped pieces on tomatoes, very little shredded cheese. Finally I see a large pool of broth like liquid in the bottom of the plate. Enough to make ya think ya might be having soup. About then waitress comes over to check on us. I share my disappointment. She is very kind and brings me some tomatoes & shredded cheese. She really tried to help. Then she suggests that she would send over manager. Ultimately all he does is make excuses for every aspect. Seriously, dude try using a slotted spoon to drain meat. Sorry I even said anything to him. To be fair he did hint to bring me something else. I was just turned off by then. I did sample my mom's enchilada and it was pretty good. Not sure I would risk giving them any of my money.

Boise, Idaho
“Love it”
Reviewed 20 June 2014 via mobile

I eat at Fiesta Guadalajara frequently. Good food. Good service. Decent prices. My family loves coming here whenever we get a chance.

Nampa, Idaho
“Fresh Food, Friendly Atmosphere!”
Reviewed 8 May 2014

I like this place! I really like it! Admittedly, I had a bad experience with the wait staff about six months ago, and I was encouraged to go back and try again for Cinco de Mayo. This time, the service was EXCELLENT and the food was cooked to perfection! Starting with the atmosphere, when you walk in, you feel like you are walking into an upscale Mexican establishment. I love, love, love the Frida Kahlo paintings! There is a nice full service bar and a good sized patio for Idaho's warmer summer months that I will definitely enjoy soon! The food--I orderd the Tacos de Asada with rancho beans (instead of refried)--was not prepared for the extra LARGE PORTIONS!!!--but that is okay because I took my leftovers home and enjoyed them for lunch the next day! The tacos were prepared just like I like them--authentic grilled meat with onion, cilantro and lime! Oh...and the margaritas! Soooo tasty! This is a place that I would bring visitors for a truly memorable experience!

• Visited May 2014