“Awesome hotel, but avoide the pool”

Holiday Inn Express & Suites Nampa at the Idaho Center
Ranked #4 of 12 Hotels in Nampa
Reviewed 1 August 2012

This was a great hotel. Conveniently located in Nampa. The continental breakfast had a great selection, the price was OK as well. Free wifi, and a nice workout room added to it. The only caution I have is the pool. It is very nice, but the chlorine levels were so hi that all of my kids swim suits were bleached (my daughters purple suit turned to pink) and there was a heavy chlorine stench in the air minimized when I finally opened the back door to the outside.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Kendall M
Marotel L, Public Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Nampa at the Idaho Center, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2012

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your recent stay at the Holiday Inn Express & Suites Nampa. We truly value all feedback and appreciate those guests who are willing to share their experiences. Thank you for expressing your concern over the pool and I wanted to let you know that our maintenance team will look into this immediately and make sure our levels are where they need to be. We greatly appreciate your kind words and we hope to see you on your next trip to Nampa Idaho- Thank you!

There are newer reviews for Holiday Inn Express & Suites Nampa at the Idaho Center

Reviewed 9 July 2012

This hotel was very nice, clean and located close to shopping and many other amenities. We enjoyed the indoor pool that they had to offer and the free breakfast was delicious and very accommodating for a family with small children.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank 2215wls
Management response:Responded 11 July 2012

Thank you for your kind words. We do love to hear feedback from our guest.

Reviewed 1 July 2012

We stayed at this Motel during 06/21 - 24 2012. We had a King Bed Room, very comfortable it was on the front side of the Motel, which I did hear compalints if you stayed on the Free Way side of the Motel, the Free Way was about 50 yards from the Motel and was noisy. The Motel was very accomdating to our needs and handled our 180 people and motercycles with ease. Staff was very friendly and seemed to enjoy all of our activities also. The Motel was still new and fresh looking and kept very clean in all areas. We will stay again at this Motel if in the Nampa/Boise area. The only other small compalint is the entrance to get to the Motel off the Free Way is a little confusing and difficult to find, not well marked.

Room Tip: Rooms on front side of Motel quiter than rooms on Free Way side.
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank ThomasA79
Management response:Responded 2 July 2012

We appreciate you for taking time to review our hotel. We always enjoy hearing from all our guests.

Reviewed 21 December 2011

I stayed here for a total of 5 nights while working in the area. I have no complaints and I do recommend it to others who are in the area.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank mayaruinsonly

Thank you for your kind words and we are delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us in Nampa. We hope to see you again when you are in Idaho!

Reviewed 1 September 2011

The King suite was roomy with comfortable bed I liked having a seperate room for buisness and there was plenty of room to keep an Ironing board up for touch ups
during the day. The staff was awesome and very helpful. Cleanliness was top notch
although the Housekeepers could not speak or understand english they still did an excellent job. When coosing a room here ask to be on the front side since the back is close to the highway and you can hear the hum of traffic @ night..

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank camille l

Thank you so much for taking the time to review the Holiday Inn Express & Suites Nampa. We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay and that you love the room layouts. We would love to see you on your next trip to Idaho- Thank you!

Reviewed 28 July 2011

We stayed here four nights in a suite with a sofa bed. It was perfect for us, because my kids are older and won't share a bed. The room had a mini fridge,microwave and sink. The room was spacious and clean. Each morning we had a full complimentary breakfast with hot food and cinnamon buns to die for!! The service was excellent,hotel was clean.There is a nice pool and free internet. I would highly recommend staying here. The only issue we had is there is only one washer and dryer,so I did my laundry at my familys home.I am very fussy about the cleanliness of a hotel,this did not dissapoint!There is a new shopping area just down the road and an Empire theater.
Enjoy your stay!!

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank Patty031

Thank you! What a great review of our hotel. We love our cinnamon rolls too and are so glad to hear that you and your family enjoyed them. We appreciate your comments and your time in posting this review. We would love to see you on your next trip to Idaho!

Reviewed 13 June 2011

I was just passing through with my 3 young kids. The check in was fast, we were in our room within 10 mins. The room was huge with a fridge, microwave, and mini sink. My boys loved swimming in there pool (it was a little deep for my youngest, but he loves the things that sprayed water into the pool).

The breakfast was great (they did run out of cinnimon rolls... I was sad but I'm sure it was just a one time thing). The pancake maker was awesome and my boys filled up with pancakes.

The location is great, close to the freeway and some eating places. Next time I drive through I'll be staying there again!

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank kpetee
Schopke, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Nampa at the Idaho Center, responded to this reviewResponded 23 May 2013

Sorry for our delayed response. I want to thank you for taking the time to review our property. I am glad to hear that you liked our room size. We have some of that largest rooms, over our competitors. Also, I am please to hear that your customer service was good. We strive to do our very best and always provide the customer service to our customers.

Also glad to hear that your kids loved our pool. It really is a fun pool. I hope to see you back soon. Please look me up on your next stay.

Rob Schopke