“Great stay, great staff, great value”

Holiday Inn Express & Suites Nampa at the Idaho Center
Ranked #3 of 11 Hotels in Nampa
Flower Mound, Texas
“Great stay, great staff, great value”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 October 2012

We recently stayed in a suite and the room was great. There is ample room for a family with children and the room was very clean and comfortable. The whole family got colds while we were in Nampa so our stay at the hotel was longer then expected and the staff went out of their way to help us out. I highly recommend this hotel and will stay here again.

• Stayed October 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank scott b
Schopke, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Nampa at the Idaho Center, responded to this review, 17 December 2012
Scott,

Thank you for commenting on our hotel. We strive hard to meet our Guests needs on an individual basis. I am sorry you all got sick while on vacation, but I am happy we could make your stay easier and even more comfortable. If there is ever any way we can do anything for you, just let us know. I hope to see you back here at the hotel very soon.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
Salt Lake City, Utah, USA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 October 2012

Suites have 2 flat panel TVs. Very comfy king size bed. And a mini fridge at a decent price. Included breakfast in the morning. Including pancakes. Bacon. Biscuits. Cannot be beat. Service was good as well I stayed over a week for business purposes and they helped with a late check out and everything.

• Stayed September 2012
1 Thank talltt11
Marotel L, Public Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Nampa at the Idaho Center, responded to this review, 11 October 2012
Thank you for staying with us at the Holiday Inn Express in Nampa! We are so glad you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you again in Idaho!
Diamond, Missouri
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 October 2012

Courteous staff, clean and organized facility,looks newer and modern...zero complaints. Indoor pool/hot tub, business center, breakfast, all the perks. I have stayed at a lot of Holiday Inn properties as much as I travel for work and this is one of the nicest ones I have been to. Will stay there again.

• Stayed October 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank Ryan J
Ryan,

Thanks for your stellar review of our property. We have worked very hard to ensure that our property is current, well maintained and very clean. As well, we strive, every day, to provide our guests with all the service they come to expect. I am very happy your stay was a great one. If we could every do anything more for you, please don't hesitate to ask.

Rob
Denver, Colorado
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 October 2012

I stay here often for business and the staff is really friendly and the rooms are always very clean. The location is perfect for anywhere in the Boise area with easy access to the interstate, food and shopping. I would recommend this hotel to anyone!

• Stayed October 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank John B
Marotel L, Public Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Nampa at the Idaho Center, responded to this review, 3 October 2012
Thank you so much for your kind review! We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay. We hope to see you again!
Nampa, Idaho
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 October 2012

This Hotel is by far the best Holiday Inn Express that I have ever stayed at. From the moment I stepped foot into the Clean Hotel Lobby I felt so comfortable and appreciated for being a guest. (Unlike the Hampton and many other hotels I stayed at. Who just treat me like a #) Your Front Desk Clerk who checked me in I believe his name was Z was so friendly and happy. He helped me locate me to my room and even got me to sign up with the rewards program. My Room was perfect! Nice and big and spacious and very clean! The freeway noise is not as bad as everyone makes it to be. The Breakfast was excellent and the Morning Front desk Gentlemen I believe his name was Steven was friendly too! Unbelievable I was shocked I found a Hotel with staff members that actually care about how my day is going! I LOVED THE HOLIDAY INN EXPRESS!! I am going to recommend this Hotel to all my friends and family and I can't wait to come back and stay again. This is my home away home! Good Job Holiday Inn Express & Suites in Nampa Keep up the Good Work!!!

• Stayed September 2012, travelled solo
2 Thank Preacher M
Schopke, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Nampa at the Idaho Center, responded to this review, 22 May 2013
Sorry about such a late response to your review of our hotel. I am so pleased to hear about your stay with us. Z is a wonderful man, always upbeat and ready to welcome everybody. We treasure him greatly. Thank you for such a terrific review and I hope to see you back soon.

Sincerely
Rob Schopke
Director of Sales and Marketing
Holiday Inn Express & Suites, Nampa Idaho
Kuna, Idaho
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 September 2012

I found the staff to be the most friendly I have found. Whenever I stay at the Holiday Inn Express in Nampa, Idaho I always have a great stay and I think it is all do to great staff. I saw other reviews say the freeway noise was a problem, but it didn't bother me at all. Overall this is a beautiful hotel with absolutely great suites.

• Stayed September 2012, travelled on business
2 Thank Ryan S
We are glad that you stayed at the HI Express in Nampa. We strive to do our best to maintain a very clean and comfortable hotel for our guests that stay with us. We hope to see you again when your travels bring you back our way. Thank You!
Mississauga, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 September 2012

Rooms were exceptionly clean and well appointed. It is time to replace the mattresses. Staff friendly and helpful. Location excellent from the airport and the non free way side is quiet. As usual the breakfast though adequate is lacking.

• Stayed September 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank bob349
I wanted to thank you for your review, sorry it is so late. We always strive to do our best. If there is anything you need on your next stay with us, please don't hesitate to ask.

Rob Schopke
Director of Sales and Marketing
Holiday Inn Express and Suites, Nampa Idaho
Also consider these accommodations in or near Nampa
Hampton Inn & Suites Boise/Nampa at the Idaho Center
Shilo Inn Suites - Nampa Suites
Fairfield Inn & Suites Boise Nampa
Sleep Inn
Sleep Inn
#6 of 11 in Nampa
BEST WESTERN PLUS Caldwell Inn & Suites
Hampton Inn & Suites Boise-Meridian

Been to Holiday Inn Express & Suites Nampa at the Idaho Center? Share your experiences!