Holiday Inn Express & Suites Nampa at the Idaho Center
Ranked #4 of 12 Hotels in Nampa
Reviewed 6 August 2013

The first time we stayed there it was a night from hell. Music from a wedding going on and then what sounded like the people above us trying to jump through the floor, very little sleep. The staff however was very nice and upon staying there again, we have a very uneventful stay. We enjoyed the pool, breakfast was good, and the rooms were clean. Didn't enjoy the smoky smell in the elevator and the hallways but everything else was great.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Schopke, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Nampa at the Idaho Center, responded to this reviewResponded 19 August 2013

Thank you for your Review. I am very happy to hear that you took me up on my offer to put you up at our hotel again. I am also happy to hear that you second stay went really well. We really do have a great establishment and our staff is top notch. In the future, if we can do anything for you, please don't hesitate to ask me.

Reviewed 3 August 2013

The hotel was just perfect for our family reunion, we felt comfortable eating take out in the lobby every night & played board games until late. It was nice to have the TVs in the lobby so some of us could watch our favorite shows while we played. Our room was next to the freeway but we always sleep with ear plugs so not sure how noisy it would've been as our room & window seemed well insulated. The breakfast, pool & sauna were great & it was nice to have the mini-fridge in the room. The location was perfect also with a gas station, carwash, McDonalds, Wal-Mart, restaurants & stores near-by. the staff & guests were so friendly, it felt like we were at home. We will definitely stay here again!

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

I am so glad to hear you enjoyed our hotel. We strive to make people feel at home. In the future if We can do anything to make you stay even more enjoyable, please don't hesitate to ask.

Director of Sales & Marketing

Reviewed 1 August 2013

I arrived in Nampa, Idaho in early September on an extended business trip. I initially stayed at another hotel which was noisy and expensive. I moved over to the Holiday Inn Express and have been returning to this Hotel ever since. The staff are amazing, friendly and professional. The rooms are quite, clean and spacious. The business suites are set up perfectly for working, holding meetings or multiple guests. This hotel is perfect for business, personal trips. conferences, birthday parties or family vacations.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business

Tamara,

Thank you so much for reviewing our hotel. When I sell this hotel to people, I sell the staff. From the general manager, to the front desk, to housekeeping, they all have the guest in mind. I am so happy to hear that you enjoy our hotel and the staff. If there is anything that I could do for you in the future, please don't hesitate to ask.

Reviewed 27 July 2013

Thanks for the clean rooms and quiet stay. We enjoyed our selves. We would stay there again to be sure. Love the breakfast options, hot tub, and the fact that my little dogs can come if I want them too. The staff is friendly and accommodating. Thanks for everything.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Schopke, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Nampa at the Idaho Center, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2013

Thank you so much for your recent review of our hotel. I am very proud of our hotel. But more importantly I am proud to have such a great staff. We strive to make people feel at home. I hope you come back to see us again soon.

Reviewed 24 July 2013

This Hotel Amazes me every time I come here! George who helped me checked in was so helpful and friendly! I got a free upgrade because I was a IHG Rewards Gold Status! Breakfast was delicious like always! Even thou my room was by the freeway the noise is not bad at all! Every time I can I try to stay here and I recommend to anyone if you travel through to stop by here too! I LOVE THE HOLIDAY INN EXPRESS in NAMPA ID!

Room Tip: Become a Member of the IHG Rewards Program!
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled solo

Dear Preacher M,

Thank you for your review of our Hotel. We here at the Hotel think that George is a great asset to our staff as well. I am also please to hear that you enjoy our IHG Rewards Club and that you were able to take advantage of a free upgrade. I hope you come back and visit us again real soon.

Reviewed 20 July 2013

The room was very clean & spacious. The staff was very friendly. The freeway was loud and woke me up at 4:00 a.m. However, when i called the front desk, they brought me ear plugs immediately. I would suggest you pick up some ear plugs from the front desk before retiring to your room.

Room Tip: Do not get a room facing the freeway
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for your review. I am please to hear that you enjoyed our hotel. I am also please to hear that our staff was responsive to the noise issue you had on your stay. In the future we can put you on the non-freeway side of the building. Our lighter sleepers find that it is much quieter for them. I do hope you come back to visit us again real soon. If there is anything further I can do for you please do not hesitate to call me.

Holiday Inn Express & Suites Nampa - Idaho Center
p. 208.466.4045

Reviewed 8 July 2013

What an great and friendly front desk staff. They were like family away from home by the way they always said hi and asked me kids how they were doing. The facilities was very well maintained and cleaned. My children thoroughly enjoyed the fountain in the swimming pool. We will definitely stop again when we drive through the treasure valley.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Schopke, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Nampa at the Idaho Center, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2013

Clifford,

Thank you very much for your review of our property. I am always so glad to hear when people feel at home. I tell people every day, we are the best not just because we have a wonderful facility but because we have a terrific staff. Thank you very much for your review. Next time you come visit us, please stop and and say hello to me. I would love to meet you.

Holiday Inn Express & Suites Nampa at the Idaho Center