“Should be a six star”

Ranked #4 of 11 Hotels in Nampa
Twin Falls, Idaho
“Should be a six star”
Reviewed 22 January 2014

Ashlyn checked us in with all smiles and no hassles for our anniversary weekend. The next morning Monica was the breakfast host which took great care of us. Breakfast was wonderful with lots to choose from. Lorraine was at the desk the next morning with all smiles willing to help with anything. Everything was perfect except for the weather that put an end to our outdoor events. The next morning Maria Mora was the breakfast host giving us the same six star breakfast. At the front desk that morning was Kathy Taylor after hearing our story she was fast to help us make reservations for the next weekend hoping for better weather. Thank you all it was a great experience, I truly do believe it is a six star hotel.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

1 Thank curt w
George B, Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Nampa at the Idaho Center, responded to this review, 17 February 2014
Thank you for your wonderful review. I noticed that you mentioned almost all of front desk staff in your review, i truly believe it is our staff that sets our hotel apart from the rest. they are the kindest, friendliest and best trained staff in town. Please come and visit us again soon.

George Burlo
georgeb@inntrusted.com

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
Reviewed 19 December 2013

My husband and I stayed in a suite where we had an extra bed and sofa bed. Its was a nice comfy room with microwave and small fridge. Our grandkids who live in the area come to stay with us and they love helping themselves to breakfast. Its a treat for them and us to spend time at such a nice place. This is our second stay at this hotel and our experience is time was much better. We request a room on the opposite side of the freeway, less noise. The indoor pool makes it a lot of fun for the kids too. While it was 20 degrees outside it was warm and cozy inside.

Room Tip: Rooms opposite the freeway is quite and you can walk to the local shopping center. Watch for intern...
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
Schopke, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Nampa at the Idaho Center, responded to this review, 9 January 2014
Thank you for your review, I am very happy that you found your stay enjoyable. I am also happy that you found the south side of our hotel quieter. We are about to remodel out breakfast area, our lobby and our pool. I hope you come back soon and let us know what you think about our remodel, I think you'll like it.

Director of Sales and Marketing
208-466-4045
Seattle, Washington
Reviewed 1 December 2013

This was my first time traveling with my pets and was very surprised at the cleanliness of the room. In addition the room was very quiet. The room also was very spacious and nicely appointed. Very close to a mall and restaurants.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled solo
Schopke, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Nampa at the Idaho Center, responded to this review, 4 December 2013
Thank you for your review. We are a pet friendly hotel and we do charge a minimal cleaning fee for pet guests. And we do put those pet cleaning fees to good use. I am happy to hear that you found our pet friendly hotel clean and spacious. I think when traveling with pets it is always nice to have a little extra room to keep from tripping over our pet guests. Please come back and visit us again. And once again, thank you for your review.

Director of Sales & Marketing
Beverly, Massachusetts
Reviewed 29 November 2013

This hotel was one of the best Holiday Inn Express we stayed at. We came in late on Thanksgiving night and they had hot soup waiting for weary travelers. The rooms were very nice, comfortable and clean. The night and early morning staff was very attentive and courteous. Highly recommended!

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
Thank you for staying with us and for your wonderful review of our property. I am very happy to hear that your thanksgiving travels were enjoyable. I am also very happy to hear feedback about our soup/chili in the evenings. We are finding that many guests are truly enjoying it.
Reviewed 3 November 2013

The couch was falling apart, the bed was uncomfortable, the pillows need to be replaced. It wasnt the best Holiday Inn we've stayed at.
The front desk was friendly and the pool was nice and clean.
Our room was next to the freeway (maybe thats why it came with a 'white noise' machine to help drown out the noise??

• Stayed October 2013
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Nampa at the Idaho Center, responded to this review, 18 November 2013
Dear mkfrancis,

Thank you for posting a review of our property. Our hotel is committed in providing the best service and amenities to all our guests and we are very happy to know you appreciate our friendly staff and the pool. Please accept our apologies that we fell short of your expectations with the room condition. I assure you that every comment, no matter how small, is taken very seriously. We hope to get a chance of hosting you again and show you how great our hotel is.

Karen C
Case Manager
IHGCare
Asheville, North Carolina
Reviewed 20 October 2013

I travel on business frequently but this was my first time in Idaho. Got a reasonable price for myself and two associates. Clean rooms with every amenity. Got in very late on arrival but they had food in the lobby , hot soup or chili was available every afternoon. Great breakfast. I did not have time to try out the pool or workout room (which I do usually use), they had a hot tub which is great and their fitness center had the minimum but it still would have provided a cardio workout. Had a minor problem with the TV programing and they were at my room within minutes and able to fix the problem. No waiting, no "I don't know", immediate assistance. I also bring my own soda brand , because its difficult to find in a machine and was glad to have a refrigerator in room, also had microwave , which again, because I tend to come in late and exhausted was very convenient. The lobby is spacious and my colleagues and I were able to quietly discuss our day and make plans in comfort. Bed was very comfortable. I had a little trouble with wifi, but I had just bought a new computer with a super security system. The front desk connected me to Holiday Inn Express technical help (which I didn't even know existed) and within minutes they showed me how to temporarily get around my firewall for access. Again, I was impressed by immediate assistance.

Room Tip: You might want to request a room not facing the expressway, but mine was and I really was never dist...
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you so much for your review of our property. I am out everyday talking to people and telling them how great our hotel is. And I could go on and on about how wonderful our hotel is. But when it comes right down to it, I think our staff is that best part of our hotel. I am so happy to hear that you feel the same way.

In the future, if there is anyway we could make you stay even more enjoyable, please don't hesitate to let me know.

Director of Sales and Marketing
208-466-4045
robs@inntrusted.com
Dingmans Ferry, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 14 October 2013

Upon arrival I was upgraded, hotel was decorated nicely, good smells nice pool jacuzzi
area. They offered my coworkers an I the use of their gas grill and even refilled the gas all for free. I travel 45 weeks of the year and I would
Highly reccomend this hotel!

• Stayed October 2013
George B, Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Nampa at the Idaho Center, responded to this review, 17 October 2013
Thank you for choosing to stay with us on your company trip. We love the amenities we offer at our hotel. Larger rooms, pool and fitness center, a business center, and we recently remodeled our patio to have a barbecue and sitting area. Perhaps if you are traveling through the Boise area more in the future we could look at setting up a corporate rate for you and your company.

George Burlo
Sales Coordinator
Holiday Inn Express and Suites - Idaho Center
Also consider these accommodations in or near Nampa
Hampton Inn & Suites Boise/Nampa at the Idaho Center
Shilo Inn Suites - Nampa Suites
Fairfield Inn & Suites Boise Nampa
Sleep Inn
Sleep Inn
#7 of 11 in Nampa
Best Western Plus Peppertree Nampa Civic Center Inn
Hampton Inn & Suites Boise-Meridian

Been to Holiday Inn Express & Suites Nampa at the Idaho Center? Share your experiences!