“I wish all the locations treated me as well as your staff does.”

Holiday Inn Express & Suites Nampa at the Idaho Center
Ranked #4 of 11 Hotels in Nampa
Reviewed 13 November 2008

I wanted to let you know as a Platinum Club member in the top 1% according to Holiday Inn how much of a pleasure it is to stay at the Nampa location. Being in the top 1% tells you I spend many nights away from home and of all the Holiday Inns around the country and Canada I stay at there are only 3 or 4 that I look forward to and yours is one.

I wish all the locations treated me as well as your staff does, as a road warrior at the end of a long day of travel, a smile and a caring attitude is always welcome. When I arrive your staff has already upgraded my room as a Platinum member and always asks if there is anything else they can possibly do for me to make my stay better before handing me a goody bag. You would be shocked at how many other locations I have to ask if an upgrade is available only to be told "maybe, should I check for you?" and no other recognition what so ever. I find it hard to believe that your computer system does not let them know who the dedicated road warriors are to Holiday Inn, but it makes you wonder sometimes if there is a better chain to stay at.

The Holiday Inns like yours are what keeps me with IHC Group, I can only hope other locations will try and grow to your level of service and your staffs dedication to those of us who stay away from home so much in order to put food on the table in these trying times.

I would like to sincerely Thank You and your staff and I look forward to the next opportunity to stay in Nampa with you all.

Stayed: November 2008
1  Thank dwscv
George B, Reservation Secialist at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Nampa at the Idaho Center, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2013

Thank you for all those wonderful things you had to say about our hotel all those years ago. i would like to let you know we still maintain the same attitude toward our "road warriors" and will always try to upgrade them and make sure there stay is as close to home as possible. Next time you come to stay at our hotel come and see our Sales manager Rob. He would love to sit down with you and discuss a more beneficial relationship between your company and our hotel.

Reviewed 4 August 2008

We stayed one night in the jacuzzi suite and we were very impressed. It's a modern, classy hotel and it's only a year old. I loved that all of the hotel's countertops are granite and all of the TVs are flat screen. Our room had a mini fridge, micowave and coffee maker. Robes and free bottles of water were provided. The staff is friendly and the free breakfast bar is huge. Free newspapers in the morning too. It is close to the Interstate but we didn't have any problems with noise. We were told the hotel also has a shuttle van that can take you around to places like the Idaho Center (so you can drink and leave the driving to someone else). All in all, a great hotel!

• Stayed: July 2008
1  Thank a_traveling_couple

Thanks for the Review of our Hotel. We love that we are the only hotel in Nampa that has Jacuzzi Suites. We have we recently made a couple of renovations to our breakfast bar and other common areas. Next time your in Town come give us a visit, we would love to impress you again.

Reviewed 10 July 2008

Our stay at the Holiday Inn Express was excellent. We stayed passing through as we drove across the country. It was important to us after hours of driving that everything was problem free. The room was fresh and clean and every detail in the room was taken care of. I was very happy with the hotel service and the room.

• Stayed: July 2008, travelled with family
1  Thank PBQ_8

We are so happy that in the process of driving though our city we were able to make that trip comfortable and easy on you. Come visit us again soon as we have made several great new changes to our property that you I'm sure you would love.

Reviewed 30 April 2008

Our family of six recently stayed at the Nampa Holiday Inn & Suites for 5 nights in the King Suite. I don't have one negative thing to say about our visit there. The staff was friendly, helpful, responsive to our needs, and recommended several very good restaurants. The hotel is about 8 months old; everything is clean, modern, and beautifully decorated. The beds were comfy with down comforters and pillows of choice (soft or firm, embroidered on the pillowcases). There were three flatscreen TV's in the rooms. The bathroom was tiled, large, and spotless. The breakfast was better than usual, including bacon, sausage, scrambled eggs, biscuits and gravy, and heavenly warm cinnamon rolls along with all of the normal hotel breakfast choices. The only thing that would have made it better would have been a waffle maker. The juice and coffee bar are open 24 hours a day. The pool was nice and we used the workout room every day which had a weight machine, recumbent bike, elliptical, and treadmill. The hotel offered comfortable seatings areas on each floor where you could visit or watch TV outside of the room. To hotel offers a shuttle to and from the Boise Airport . We will definitely stay there again on our next visit.

Stayed: April 2008
1  Thank Waumba

Your review is defiantly appreciated. We still offer all the the things you listed and more here at our hotel. Also, I think you will be happy to hear that we have recently installed an automatic pancake maker in our breakfast bar. Let us know when your next stay is and we would love to pick you up from the airport and bring you to your clean comfortable room.

Reviewed 30 March 2008

My first stay at a Holiday Inn Express for a one-night business trip. I got a great rate on the hotel website. I was impressed with the new, modern decor and furniture in the rooms and throughout the hotel. The rooms are large and everything is brand new and spotless! The bed was very comfy with a large selection of pillows, each marked 'soft' or 'firm'. The bath towels were about the most absorbent towels I've used in my life! Plasma TV in the rooms and lobby. I appreciated the complimentary water and tea in the rooms, as well as both USA Today and Idaho Statesman newspapers. Use of the computer in the business center was also free. Decent continental breakfast selections. My only very minor complaint is the fluorescent light bulbs in the rooms. I am 100% in favor of the energy saving bulbs, but the type the hotel uses are glaringly white light, not the soft light more similar to incandescent bulbs. See, I said it was a MINOR complaint!

• Stayed: March 2008, travelled on business
2  Thank ocgal05

Thank you for being the first person to review our hotel when it was just in its infancy. We really appreciate the kind words you had to say would love to accommodate you on your next stay in Nampa.