“OK hotel next to the interstate”

Holiday Inn Express & Suites Nampa at the Idaho Center
Ranked #3 of 11 Hotels in Nampa
Oregon
“OK hotel next to the interstate”
Reviewed 29 July 2009

We had a nice clean suite that was on the side away from the interstate. If your room is on the other side - be ready for a lot of traffic noise. HVAC system didn't work great and was noisy. No good restuarants nearby as it is located in suburban hell.

• Stayed July 2009, travelled with family
1 Thank BillOregon
George B, Reservation Secialist at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Nampa at the Idaho Center, responded to this review, 11 July 2013
We are glad that you enjoyed your room when you stayed with us. We have resolved any and all heating and cooling issues at our hotel. We would love to have you come visit us again at the Holiday Inn Express at The Idaho Center

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
IESHORTIE
Reviewed 1 June 2009

My sister, a cousin & I flew to Boise Idaho (nearest airport to NAMPA) to attend a young cousins high school graduation.
This Holiday Inn Express was conveniently locared right off the 84 freeway and not too far from where my cousins live.
Staff was very friendly, rooms were clean and quiet. Just like other stays @ holiday Inn express I did not have a problem.
Now for my experiences in town where I was ignored as I wanted to purchase of various services and products, that was annoying. In Boise, people seem to be more friendly but in Nampa, I did not have pleasant experiences. As a matter of fact, I was pulled over the first night by 4 patrol cars, reasons, I had the highbeams on in the SUV rental and did not realize it. All in all my cousins and this Hotel stay was the most pleasant of all.

Stayed May 2009
1 Thank IESHORTIE
I'm glad that our Hotel was a bright spot in an otherwise poor trip. We as a hotel pride ourselves on our friendly and courteous staff and management. We would love to have you come stay with us again and maybe help you have a better experience overall in our city.
Holiday Inn Express at The Idaho Center
Edmonds, Washington
Reviewed 12 January 2009

Excellent business hotel. Plenty of places to relax/work in common areas. Superior service from the staff. Comfortable room and a good breakfast to start the day.

• Liked — Very comfortable/clean bed
  • Stayed January 2009, travelled on business
1 Thank S2rmin-Norman
Thank you for your review of our hotel. We are really proud of the way our hotel was designed and built because it is just as you said lots of open spaces to mingle and do work. Next time you come to visit us we would love to tell you about some great changes we have made to our business center and our WIFI/Internet.
Holiday Inn Express at The Idaho Center
United States
Reviewed 13 November 2008

I wanted to let you know as a Platinum Club member in the top 1% according to Holiday Inn how much of a pleasure it is to stay at the Nampa location. Being in the top 1% tells you I spend many nights away from home and of all the Holiday Inns around the country and Canada I stay at there are only 3 or 4 that I look forward to and yours is one.

I wish all the locations treated me as well as your staff does, as a road warrior at the end of a long day of travel, a smile and a caring attitude is always welcome. When I arrive your staff has already upgraded my room as a Platinum member and always asks if there is anything else they can possibly do for me to make my stay better before handing me a goody bag. You would be shocked at how many other locations I have to ask if an upgrade is available only to be told "maybe, should I check for you?" and no other recognition what so ever. I find it hard to believe that your computer system does not let them know who the dedicated road warriors are to Holiday Inn, but it makes you wonder sometimes if there is a better chain to stay at.

The Holiday Inns like yours are what keeps me with IHC Group, I can only hope other locations will try and grow to your level of service and your staffs dedication to those of us who stay away from home so much in order to put food on the table in these trying times.

I would like to sincerely Thank You and your staff and I look forward to the next opportunity to stay in Nampa with you all.

Stayed November 2008
1 Thank dwscv
Thank you for all those wonderful things you had to say about our hotel all those years ago. i would like to let you know we still maintain the same attitude toward our "road warriors" and will always try to upgrade them and make sure there stay is as close to home as possible. Next time you come to stay at our hotel come and see our Sales manager Rob. He would love to sit down with you and discuss a more beneficial relationship between your company and our hotel.
Boise, ID
Reviewed 4 August 2008

We stayed one night in the jacuzzi suite and we were very impressed. It's a modern, classy hotel and it's only a year old. I loved that all of the hotel's countertops are granite and all of the TVs are flat screen. Our room had a mini fridge, micowave and coffee maker. Robes and free bottles of water were provided. The staff is friendly and the free breakfast bar is huge. Free newspapers in the morning too. It is close to the Interstate but we didn't have any problems with noise. We were told the hotel also has a shuttle van that can take you around to places like the Idaho Center (so you can drink and leave the driving to someone else). All in all, a great hotel!

• Stayed July 2008
1 Thank a_traveling_couple
Thanks for the Review of our Hotel. We love that we are the only hotel in Nampa that has Jacuzzi Suites. We have we recently made a couple of renovations to our breakfast bar and other common areas. Next time your in Town come give us a visit, we would love to impress you again.
El Paso, Texas
Reviewed 10 July 2008

Our stay at the Holiday Inn Express was excellent. We stayed passing through as we drove across the country. It was important to us after hours of driving that everything was problem free. The room was fresh and clean and every detail in the room was taken care of. I was very happy with the hotel service and the room.

• Liked — large and comfortable rooms
  • Disliked — nothing
  • Stayed July 2008, travelled with family
1 Thank PBQ_8
We are so happy that in the process of driving though our city we were able to make that trip comfortable and easy on you. Come visit us again soon as we have made several great new changes to our property that you I'm sure you would love.
Columbus
Reviewed 30 April 2008

Our family of six recently stayed at the Nampa Holiday Inn & Suites for 5 nights in the King Suite. I don't have one negative thing to say about our visit there. The staff was friendly, helpful, responsive to our needs, and recommended several very good restaurants. The hotel is about 8 months old; everything is clean, modern, and beautifully decorated. The beds were comfy with down comforters and pillows of choice (soft or firm, embroidered on the pillowcases). There were three flatscreen TV's in the rooms. The bathroom was tiled, large, and spotless. The breakfast was better than usual, including bacon, sausage, scrambled eggs, biscuits and gravy, and heavenly warm cinnamon rolls along with all of the normal hotel breakfast choices. The only thing that would have made it better would have been a waffle maker. The juice and coffee bar are open 24 hours a day. The pool was nice and we used the workout room every day which had a weight machine, recumbent bike, elliptical, and treadmill. The hotel offered comfortable seatings areas on each floor where you could visit or watch TV outside of the room. To hotel offers a shuttle to and from the Boise Airport . We will definitely stay there again on our next visit.

Stayed April 2008
1 Thank Waumba
Your review is defiantly appreciated. We still offer all the the things you listed and more here at our hotel. Also, I think you will be happy to hear that we have recently installed an automatic pancake maker in our breakfast bar. Let us know when your next stay is and we would love to pick you up from the airport and bring you to your clean comfortable room.
Holiday Inn Express at the Idaho Center
Also consider these accommodations in or near Nampa
Hampton Inn & Suites Boise/Nampa at the Idaho Center
Shilo Inn Suites - Nampa Suites
Fairfield Inn & Suites Boise Nampa
Sleep Inn
Sleep Inn
#6 of 11 in Nampa
Best Western Plus Caldwell Inn & Suites
Hampton Inn & Suites Boise-Meridian

Been to Holiday Inn Express & Suites Nampa at the Idaho Center? Share your experiences!