“I wasn't expecting to leave hungry...”
3 of 5 bubbles Review of Cracker Barrel

Cracker Barrel
Ranked #17 of 197 Restaurants in Nampa
Cuisines: American
Good for: Groups, Cheap Eats, Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Meridian, Idaho
“I wasn't expecting to leave hungry...”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 July 2014

I had dinner here last Friday night with family. The restaurant was packed, but we managed to snag a table in the far corner of the restaurant. Our server Milo was very friendly and took our order promptly. I'm going to assume that this is his first server job, because to be honest, it was sort of awkward how long he would linger at our table. Three of our group ordered the Friday special of Cod and Chips, while one had the kids grilled cheese meal. The fish was good, but some pieces were inconsistently battered. The coleslaw had a nice flavor and was a decent sized portion. The "chips" (fries) are apparently rationed at this Cracker Barrel. Each plate had roughly 10 fries on it. I ordered my fries extra crispy, but that didn't seem to happen. Being an Idahoan, I like my fries...and I left Cracker Barrel hungry.

Decent service, decent food...but this wouldn't be my first choice to eat at.

• Visited July 2014

Surprise, Arizona
“Finally! A Cracker Barrel in Nampa, Idaho”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 June 2014

A Wonderful NEW Cracker Barrel in Nampa, ID. I expected some glitches in the food and service as this just opened this last week. The store was fully staffed with trainers for both service and management. Everyone seemed to really enjoy working there and took time to welcome us as well as stop by each table to visit. The food was exceptional with a good variety of Southern Home Cooking. Don't miss this one at I-84 Exit 33. Turn in at the entrance next to McDonalds. It's located right behind Discount Tire.

• Visited June 2014

Been to Cracker Barrel? Share your experiences!