“Something For Everyone”

Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Lebanon, Oregon
“Something For Everyone”
Reviewed 6 November 2013

The salad bar is very complete and will satisfy any salad lover. There are some homestyle dishes for the less adventurous, and some interesting side dishes if you are more adventurous. A stop by the dessert bar is a must. I chose some sherbet, while DH chose his favorite chocolate chip mint ice cream.

There was a noisy party going on at the table adjacent to us when we arrived. The restaurant is family friendly and very busy (on a Saturday evening).

• Visited October 2013

North Bend, Washington
“If your hungry, then this I'd the place to eat”
Reviewed 14 October 2013 via mobile

I've eaten here a couple times, value is ok, they do have alot to choose from for everyone. I go early because it gets packed in there Every night.

• Visited September 2013
ANCHORAGE
“One of the better GC's”
Reviewed 15 September 2013

My kids love Golden Corral and when you are talking about all u can eat Prime Rib, its a real value. We've been to GC's in about 10 states from Florida to Alaska; this is the best run we've seen. Maybe we caught them at a good time, but it was clean, organized, well stocked, smoothly flowing and friendly. Server Lisa did a great job keeping up with my son's tendency to guzzle iced tea...

• Visited September 2013
Caldwell, Idaho
“Worth it.”
Reviewed 28 July 2013

I've been here a few times over the years and always leave satisfied. Food is always hot, tastey and plenty of it. I absolutely LOVE the baked chicken! For about $12 per person, you get your moneys worth. The only downside is the bathrooms. The staff needs to be on those a lot more considering how busy this place gets. No excuses for that. Otherwise, I'll be back.

• Visited November 2012
Caldwell, Idaho
“Golden Corral, Nampa”
Reviewed 16 March 2013

It was a pleasant surprise on my visit. Having been before and totally disappointed. They were extremely busy but we were seated quickly; The food was great, prime rib and several kinds of shrimp. The vegetables were not over-cooked. Despite the many customers, none of the food choices were in short supply. This visit was well worth the money.

• Visited March 2013