“Comfortable, great staff, and reasonable price”
Review of Sleep Inn

Sleep Inn
Ranked #8 of 12 Hotels in Nampa
Reviewed 14 May 2013

The rooms are very well designed so I could work at the desk and others could move around easily. There was a refrigerator and free wi-fi, and plenty of wall sockets. The staff were extremely nice and friendly! The breakfast was a standard affair: waffles, fruit, yogurt, etc. I did not hear any noise from any of the nearby rooms, but I did hear a little freeway noise - I recommend staying in a room on the east side (away from the freeway).

Room Tip: Stay on the east side, it is quieter.
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank Michael M

Reviewed 26 April 2013

Traveling home after extended stay in Colorado Springs. This ChoiceHotel is a very good stop over choice. We have stayed at Sleep Inns over the past 10 years and we have never been disappointed! This facility met all our expectations; smooth sign-in, clean-fresh rooms and a great staff. BTW wonderful breakfast!

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Ed-Arleen
Reviewed 13 April 2013

The hotel is not old. It was clean and smelled fine. I see the one bad rating, and they must not have been in this hotel, as we did not experience anything like what they said, or see it. Our room was clean, and the staff was exceptional. My family came by to visit and they were very accommodating. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 March 2013

I love this place because they have a warm pool! I stayed at this hotel with my 10 year old daughter who loves to swim. The pool was actually warm and inviting. The hot tub had a good balance of chemicals because I was able to relax in the hot tub while she was swimming. The hotel appears as if it has been recently updated. Everything is clean and the workers are all very friendly and courteous. We especially noticed how great the people that help with the breakfast take care to make sure everything is clean and orderly and were very willing to visit since there were not many others in there. The price is well below other similar hotels with similar breakfasts and accommodations.
It is close to the freeway in an industrial area, but this did not bother us. We are not smokers and have reactions to smoke so although we just got a whiff of smoke every now and then (maybe blowing in from outside since we were near an outer door). My only wish is that the whole hotel would be smoke free. Then I would choose this place every time!

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 February 2013

Five of us stayed here for one night because of a business training schedule. This was not our choice to stay but rather a choice made for us. I read the other reviews believing it would not be that bad. Boy was that wrong. The roooms are pretty small. When three different rooms were walked into for the first time they each had musty stale odors. The border around the room had a path of dust for about 4-5 inches wide. It was cold that night so I turned the heater up from the 65 degree setting they put it at. I turned it to 72 and went to dinner. Two hours later I walked into a room that was a wopping 68 degrees. The bathroom shower door, there is not tube, appeared it had not received proper attention for a long time. Streaks and water staining that could not be budged by my hand or even a wash rag. One of the other rooms discovered a wash rag twisted up and stiff at a board lying on the floor below the desk area. No one was willing to pick it up to see what that was all about. Two other complained of the room odor and cleanliness. We won't be returning to this establishment again and I wound not recommend it based on our stay.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank JRBRupert_Idaho_USA
Reviewed 8 November 2012

I was in Nampa for a college class reunion. We stayed here for the price (which was excellent) and were thrilled with everything else. Very clean (and I work in a hotel so can be very picky). Breakfast much more than typical for a Sleep Inn. Lots of selections. But what really stood out is the staff. Every single person we came in contact with we're genuinely friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled with friends
A TripAdvisor Member
Steilacoom, Washington, USA
Reviewed 14 June 2012

Good hot breakfast. Lots of cable channels. Very friendly staff. The General Manager, Wendy, took good care of us personally. Super value for the money. Very clean. Everything you need really. We trade stock and they had free Wall Street Journal newspapers at my doorstep every morning. I generally stay at Hampton Inn but at this hotel I got all the same amenities in a smaller room for half the price.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with cheaprooms.com