“Never again!”
Review of Sleep Inn

Sleep Inn
Ranked #8 of 12 Hotels in Nampa
Reviewed 21 February 2014

No, never again! One of the worst places I've ever stayed. Cheap and dirty. My mother and I were traveling back from a funeral in Idaho Falls. Being that we didn't have a reservation and it was late at night, we stopped here. Mistake. The rooms were cheaply furnished, the bed barely sleep-able, and the hotel overall was not clean. I would not recommend! Stay somewhere else.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank Kathy K
VWBugLady, Manager at Sleep Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 10 March 2014

Thank you for filling out the survey. I am so sorry that your recent stay with us was not up to par. If you are every in the area again and need to stay please call me personally and I will make sure you are taken care of.
Karen Stoneberg
208-463-6300

Reviewed 14 February 2014

The short version: Rooms were clean enough, bathrooms were small but clean, too. Pet friendly and with a decent continental breakfast. I would probably stay here again.

The long version: We pulled off the highway when we saw cars facing the wrong way on the highway from the cold and ice. There was not enough parking for too many large vehicles (we were in a rental truck towing a car, and were unsure of where to park with two other semi trucks there). Our rooms were okay for the price (under $90). The bathrooms were very small with shower stalls instead of a tub/shower combo. One room's bathroom did not have a handle on the shower stall door, but instead had two holes in the glass covered with tape. The rooms had refrigerators, too. The continental breakfast had waffles, as well as a nice selection of muffins and bagels (along with yogurt, fruit, cereal, and other continental breakfast basics). Overall, I would probably stay here again.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Nate W
VWBugLady, General Manager at Sleep Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 10 March 2014

I am sorry for you recent stay. I am looking into this matter. Please let me know when you are coming back in the area and I will take care of you personally.
Karen Stoneberg
208-463-6300

Reviewed 21 December 2013

Broken door handles on the outside of the building, doors that were unsecure, cards wouldn't work in exterior doors at Night. Door to room would not lock in less we put the key in it and turn the handle.

When we questioned the front desk about the door and security, a male who was standing around walked out next to my wife and intimidated her while she was trying to talk to the lady behind the desk.

Room Tip: forget a king
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 July 2013

for a "low end" chain hotel this was great. it was clean the staff was great and offered suggestions for meals. fairly quiet considering it was close to the highway... we would stay again if we were in the area.

Room Tip: choose a room away from the hwy...helps cut noise level down
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 July 2013

It was clean, good price. But service here leaves much to be desired. The internet was maddeningly slow. There were no towels in the room. Upon asking we were told that there would be some out of the drier soon! The desk clerk was rather surly, no customer service skills at all.

This place could be better managed. Nice property though.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 June 2013

We came in later in the evening & immediately had difficulty with our reservation. We had requested a ground floor room but those apparently weren't cleaned yet. However, the receptionist had one ready for us when we came back from dinner. I could also hear the cars in the parking lot coming & going. Otherwise the motel and room were clean and comfortable. .

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 31 May 2013

When I take into account the price that we paid for our room, I have to say that our overall experience was decent. The room rate was very good. The room was clean though not particularly large for three people. The bed was soft but we managed to sleep ok. I've had better breakfast offerings but again I've had worse. Some of the staff were engaging and professional, others not as much so.To summarize, a decent stay for a good price.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family