“Great Hotel for Pets - Nice Restaurant”

Shilo Inn Suites - Nampa Suites
Ranked #4 of 11 Hotels in Nampa
WA
“Great Hotel for Pets - Nice Restaurant”
Reviewed 7 April 2009

I booked on line which was very easy. We were a little uncomfortable in the room because of the chairs in the room. Next time we will get a room with a sofa. The staff were great. I have stayed at this hotel before and will stay there again. Easy access to most everything. There is a restaurant on the grounds and we got free vouchers for breakfast every morning.

• Stayed April 2009, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Ogden, UT
Reviewed 19 March 2009

Management and front desk personnel exhibit excellent costumer service skills with a demonstrate a "can do" attitude toward their clientele. I have stayed at this particular Shilo Inn a number of times and have always experienced above-average service; but THIS time, my stay ranks off-the-charts in excellence. At check in, I was welcomed with a warm smile and upbeat greeting (as always of course) from Debbie at the front desk. While being checked in, the General Manager, Cindy Sullivan, stepped out of her office to give a friendly hello. While in the room, my friends and I phoned the front desk and asked for information about area restaurants and or good take-out food. With in minutes the house-person, Orion, was at our door with a handful of menus and brochures on the area's local restaurants. Once we decided on what appeared to be a good restaurant, I returned the menus to the front desk and advised Debbie and Cindy of our selection. Cindy said the choice we made was a good one, but we might want to consider the Copper Canyon if we wanted a "memorable" dining experience. Well, it turns out that we LOVED it! The food was fabulous, the service was great, and the restaurant had an especially quaint and intimate atmosphere. My friends and I were very grateful that the staff had recommended such an enjoyable place. When we got back to the hotel, it was time to go dancing. We asked Debbie to call a cab to take us downtown. Within minutes, a Limo pulled up at the front door of the hotel. And, it turned out that it only cost us the price of a regular cab!

Our room was very spacious. With four women occupying it, space was critical! It had all the amenities we expected, and our time spent there will always be a special memory.

When it comes to fine hotels with exceptional service and guest provisions, Shilo Inn-Nampa Suites is the one to consider!

Ogden, UT

• Stayed February 2009, travelled with friends
Boise, Idaho
Reviewed 23 February 2009

We used the conference room at the motel for a healthcare seminar. The staff was exceptional, the general manager was very helpful, and everything was clean and ready as promised. The location is right off the interstate highway with real easy access & parking. Convenient good food next door. It was a great experience and I would recommend this Shilo to everyone. Many Thanks, Steve, HealthCare Savings Network

• Stayed February 2009, travelled on business
idaho
Reviewed 25 November 2008

Service: Savanna was working the night of check in and she was extremly informative, knowledgable, and a pleasant person to speak with, especially after a long travel day. Savannah answered all of our questions and encouraged us to contact her or the other members on staff if any questions or concerns arose during our stay. Shawna was available during the morning hours, while giving us our Elmer's breakfast vouchers and was very polite and informative concerning Boise and places to tour withing the city. Norman held the fort down at night and reassured my small children that we would be safe and no :"bad guys" would get by him to harm any body. The coffee machine, cookies and popcorn are an inviting touch in welcoming customers. The fact that I brought my dog on this vacation was a plus that Shilo was able to allow me to bring her along.
Rooms: The rooms were clean and the maid staff were very pleasant to talk with and very professional. They were able to work around my busy schedule and clean the room at my convience.
Fitness centers were clean and a nice area to get some quick convenient physical exercise and the pool was clean, refreshing and pleasant to relax in after a long day. Shilo Inns are an outstanding place for travelers and I will be encouraging my family and friends to consider staying there during there travels. Thank you Shilo!

• Liked — convenience
  • Disliked — staff members professionalism
  • Stayed November 2008, travelled on business
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Leduc
Reviewed 23 October 2008

Very pleasant staff. We were greeted by Savanna( front desk) and Cindy(general manager). So fun and refreshing, but professional at the same time. They supply popcorn, fruit and delicious cookies in the evening. The room was comfortable and large. Right next door is Elmers. The food was good and you get 10% off if you are a guest of the Shilo Inn Suites Hotel.
We will definitely stay at this property again.

Stayed October 2008
NV
Reviewed 26 September 2008

Tari at the Shilo Inn Suites in Nampa, Idaho, was very informative, helpful and nice. We were in town due to a family illness and was unaware of the rewards program. We had mentioned to her that we stay at Shilo Inn Suites whenever possible so she gave us the information for the rewards program. Thank you for seeing a product to suit or need.
A satisfied new rewards customer.

• Stayed September 2008, travelled as a couple
Rock Springs, Wyoming
Reviewed 8 July 2008

We loved the pool (although it was cold), hot tub, and the dry sauna. We ate at the restaurant next door, Elmer's, and the food was pretty good. The only bad thing is that outside the hotel, day and night, the area smelled of garbage. Inside the hotel did not smell like this though, just outside. The hotel also served free coffee’s/cappacino's, latte's (those type of things, I don't drink them so I'm not familiar with what all of them are) that my husband loved. We stayed at this hotel on day 2 of our 10 day motorcycle trip, and I'd stay there again if I was in that area.

• Liked — had an indoor pool, hot tub, sauna and steam room
  • Disliked — pool was cold and outside of the hotel always smelled like garbage
  • Stayed June 2008, travelled with family
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Also consider these accommodations in or near Nampa
Sleep Inn
BEST WESTERN PLUS Caldwell Inn & Suites
La Quinta Inn Caldwell
La Quinta Inn Caldwell
#2 of 3 in Caldwell

Been to Shilo Inn Suites - Nampa Suites? Share your experiences!