“Good choice”

Thai Namic
Chicago, Illinois
“Good choice”
Reviewed 18 April 2014 via mobile

I usually avoid spicy food and this was my first Thai dinner. The server was nice and helped me with less or not spicy items. This is a BYOB wine restaurant.

Sydney, Australia
“Why go East when West is Best”
Reviewed 6 April 2014

Firstly this Resturant is now called Thai Coriander same menu as before.
Been here several times and just keeps getting better. Try the soft shell Crab, Crying Tiger steak, Salt & Pepper Calamari.
Service fast and efficient and good size portions,

• Visited March 2014
“Friday Dinner”
Reviewed 22 November 2013 via mobile

Just finished dinner at Thainamic and I must say that this is the best Thai restuarant in Sydney I have been too..The decor is beautiful and the service superb BUT the thing that makes this restaurant stand out is the fresh wonderful food...The chicken skewers for entree are sooooo delicious I just wanted to eat them all night...please give them a go it is well worth the trip

2 Thank Kim296
Sydney, Australia
“Beautiful Thai Cuisines, Great atmosphere!”
Reviewed 22 March 2013 via mobile

I'm Thai/Laos and this restaurant was GREAT ! They're crying tiger has a smokey BBQ taste, very yum and they're Lamb shanks.. Omg my first time trying Lamb and it was so juicy and tender! Melt in your mouth.. This is by far the best Thai in the area, from the quality of the meals, It tastes as though it belongs in the City or Newton, great atmosphere. In my opinion it's even better than the restaurants in the city.. Holy Basil doesn't have enough flavor in they're foods, it seems more like a place to hang out just for the atmosphere and fried ice creams.
If you really want flavor then COME try this restaurant !
Only problem was they're Laos style papaya salad was more Thai then Laos. But besides that, great place to eat ! I recommend the Lamb shanks and crying tiger ! Best I've ever had.

Sydney, Australia
“A review by an amateur critic”
Reviewed 10 December 2012

I dined at Thai Namic back when it first opened so I can't say how relevant this review would be, but I thought the food was amazing. The menu was quite standard for any Thai restaurant, but each dish was, a modern take on classic recipies. The presentation was very pleasant. The vibe of the restaurant was very easy going, service was friendly, can't say I'd complain about anything. They even have some signature cocktails, very inventive. Pricing was similar to that of the modern Thai restaurants like Holy Basil. Highly recommended.

1 Thank Alex D