“Good Pizza”

Pizza Factory
Ranked #9 of 15 Restaurants in Orofino
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 1 July 2014

Fairly limited menu, prices are reasonable & they did deliver to the Best Western. Not within walking distance of the Best Western, only Pizza joint in town.

There are newer reviews for Pizza Factory

Reviewed 23 June 2014

As I was driving into town I called ahead to the Pizza Factory and when I arrived the pizza was ready to go. The pizza was very good and I really appreciated the good service.

Reviewed 15 May 2014

My wife & I had the lunch buffet: The pizza was tasty. The salad bar was OK. Prices seem reasonable. Don't ask what's in the bread salad.

Reviewed 2 September 2013

Dirty, greasy filthy restaurant. Pizza is mediocre at best, loaded with grease. The cheese may be fake, it tasted odd. The crust is soggy too, which is a bummer. I mentioned it, they said they would "cook it twice" next time. I don't think so! Tables outside were scattered with trash. Sticky gross tables. They need to take a power washer to the whole place. Surprised they are in business with such a funky cleanliness problem. My husband refuses to ever go there again, he got sick the next day after we ate there.

Reviewed 30 November 2012

There is nothing better than homemade pizza. I have tried different places for pizza and this is the best I have ever had in a long time.