“Good burgers” 3 of 5 bubbles

Cuisines: American
Orofino
“Good burgers”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 November 2013

This is an older bowling alley that has a restaurant that is far from new; but if you want a good old fashioned greasy burger with fries, you can't do any better in Orofino. The people are very pleasant and the food freshly made. We enjoy going here when we want a burger.

Visited July 2013
1 Thank Catherine D

Lewiston, ID
“Spectacular hamburgers and beer too.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 September 2012

It's been awhile since I was through Orofino (50 miles from Lewiston) but I can only hope this little pink, right next to the highway, tiny little bowling alley coffee shop is still serving the best hamburgers that I have ever had. Large, juicy, seared just right pattys, big fresh buns, gourmet chili and all the usual fixin's. No, I don't have any connection with them other than as a patron. Also, I hasten to add, I don't bowl! And the irony is that unless you are a local, in the area for fishing or hunting, or just traveling on Hwy 12 and just happen to stop you would never know. Life is like that.

• Visited November 2011