“What a great place to stay!”

Helgeson Place Hotel Suites
Ranked #3 of 4 Hotels in Orofino
Reviewed 22 December 2012

We only had one night, so went for the low end. We still had a nice room with queen bed, kitchen and a nicely remodeled bathroom. Towels and bedding were nice. We had a good dinner at the Mexican restaurant just down the street. Caution - the dinners are large.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Joanne W

Reviewed 22 July 2012

While traveling for business I came across this wonderful little hotel! I spent 4 nights there and slept just like I was at home, the bed was so comfortable! Very clean and spacious rooms!

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 26 February 2012

Friendly staff, good rooms, a lot of space for a large family, really nice bathroom and kitchen.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 November 2011

I strongly recomend the Helgeson Place! Rooms there are spacious and very affordable. Staff there are very nice and have no problem helping you meet your needs. I'm a housekeeper here in my town and it's very difficult for me to be happy anywhere I stay because it never seems clean enough. However, here at Helgeson Place my room was immaculate I couldn't find anything to complain about, I even checked over the doorways and atop picture frames...if you decide to stay there be sure to check on the history of the building as well, it's very interesting! Wonderful place to stay... you won't be sorry!

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled solo
Reviewed 10 October 2011

If you ever go to Orofino this is the place to stay. Our room was very large with a complete kitchen. This would be the perfect place for anyone getting to stay in town for more than a few days, you are able to save $$ by not having to eat out all of the time!
Our room was clean and the staff were very helpful and friendly, not to mention the very affordable rates.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 December 2010

I flew up to visit my boyfriend while he works on a project out there. When we got to the hotel I was a bit worried by the looks of the outside (this was before I explored the rest of the town). However, I was pleasantly surprised at the looks inside, very clean and cared for. Our suite was nice sized. We had a full kitchen, but oddly no utensils. Had a good view of a hill with some deer munching while I read a book in a very comfortable chair. This is a super clean place. The staff where also friendly and helpful. If you ever find yourself in this town, this would be the place to stay.

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled solo
1  Thank Lavender D
Reviewed 27 October 2010

This was the best hotel on our entire trip. The entire staff was wonderful, very friendly and always smiling, they really make you feel like family. The hotel was unique, and the rooms are like little apartments, with couches and full size kitchens. The hotel was located right downtown so we were walking distance to all the shops & resturants. They have a great little breakfast that's also included in the room rate. Plus the price of the room was CHEAP, I mean cheap for what great rooms & service they provide. I will now make this a yearly trip just to stay at this fabulous hotel.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank TuckandLynne
Also consider these accommodations in or near Orofino
Best Western Lodge At River's Edge
Hearthstone Elegant Lodge
The High Country Inn
The High Country Inn
#1 of 1 in Ahsahka

Been to Helgeson Place Hotel Suites? Share your experiences!