“Very good”

Gateway cafe
Ranked #1 of 1 Restaurants in Plummer
Cuisines: Diner
Reviewed 14 June 2014

We stopped in on our way back from the St. Joe River Half Marathon. They have at least 15 homemade pies on the menu. My wife had the huckleberry cheesecake. I know for a fact that it was great, because she only shared a tiny piece with me. I had a very tasty cheeseburger with fries. The prices are reasonable, the service is great, an you meet some very friendly locals. I highly recommend it.

1  Thank Thomas A

Reviewed 6 February 2014

The waitresses are friendly, but I think we got there when it was pretty busy so it took a little for them to get to help us. I would have given them a better rating except both my husband and our friend who had sodas said that they tasted watered down or the carbonation to syrup ratio was off making them not enjoy their sodas.

1  Thank Twilly22
Reviewed 3 July 2013 via mobile

Don't be turned away by the shabby roadside sign. The food was fantastic! We had the chicken strips, taco salad and the triple BLT for lunch and loved it so much we came back for breakfast! Service is friendly and fast and you know it's good cuz all the locals eat there!

5  Thank Amy C

Been to Gateway cafe? Share your experiences!