We had chosen Pocatello as the last stop on a week of road-tripping because we needed to be in proximity of the SLC airport the next day. So we really had no other reason to be in Pocatello. When choosing a place to sleep that night, we looked through the other generic choices, and then came across this gem. Neither of us had ever stayed in a theme hotel before, so we figured "why not?"
We chose the wild west room. It was great. Fun touches everywhere, from the swinging saloon doors to the "outhouse". The shower/bath combo was the best, with the bath water coming out of a trough like a waterfall, and the shower water coming out of a watering can.
It was super fun. Not luxurious, and there were some quirks. But the overall experience was well worth it.
The staff was friendly and professional.
We had a great time here and would highly recommend it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Black Swan Inn offers luxurious theme suites including the Mayan Rain Forest, Enchanted Forest, Atlantis, Egyptian, and Arabian Nights. Celebrate your anniversary, birthday, or any special occasion with us. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Black Swan Inn Luxurious Theme Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Black Swan Inn Luxurious Theme Hotel Pocatello
- Black Swan Inn Luxurious Theme Suites Pocatello, Idaho