“It's what you'd expect”

IHOP
Ranked #113 of 160 Restaurants in Pocatello
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 26 March 2013

It was a decent place. Same old Same old. CHairs were a bit dirty for kids, but food was still good.

Reviewed 10 February 2013

Was 1st to be seated on 02-06-13 with my family. The server Ben brought coffee and then proceeded to seat parties on each side of our booth. Several minutes went by and we were ready to order. Ben came back and took the order from the one party, walked right by us and then took the order from the other party. When he then headed for the cooking station without even speaking to us I decided we were going somewhere else. I told my wife that we were leaving and then I went right up to Ben to let him know we were leaving and that I didn't appreciate being skipped. He asks, "where were you seated?" Seriously? He seated us and served the coffee. It wasn't even busy. Then he tells me that he is the only one working. I ask for a customer comment card and he says they don't have any. I tell him I want to pay for the coffee he brought and he says it is taken care of. Seems like the last couple of times we have had problems with the service. Time before this the server was too busy talking to other by the counter and didn't bring some of our order out. The time before that a server ignored us taking care of the other customers and walked around our table several times. When it was time to go my wife put on the ticket No Tip and then we find out the server put an unauthorized tip on our card. We called the manager later and she didn't seem like she cared. This place has left a bad impression on me. I did contact their corporate headquarters to voice my latest complaint.
We didn't eat there for a year because of that.

Reviewed 15 September 2012

Sat for 20 minutes without being served. When I was coming in the door a guy was upset about not having received his change. After sitting down waited for 20 minutes until one of the nicer servers noticed I had not been attended to. After placing my order waited like 35 minutes. People that had come me after me were already finishing up their meals. That should never happen especially if the waiting party is a third in size as those receive service first. Horrible management and unhelpful attendants. To top it all off, one waiter was heard telling patrons about his prior nights conquest of alcoholic beverages with co-workers.
Besides posting on tripadvisor I will be sharing the experience on all social networks and with coworkers and family.

I might even write the closest iHop headquarter and alarm them about how their franchise is being tarnished.

Concerned citizen!

Reviewed 11 August 2012

the manager is not professional enough she talks to customers that she used to be a stripper and ive herd that her management at the restaurant is poor and that is why some good workers had quit working there. She feels like she can do what ever she wants. i dont thing her boss knows alot of what goes on there.. but i hope they get a new manager so ihop can be a better restaurant like before.

Reviewed 9 June 2012

Went in alone, askedvmebto wait outside for the rest of my party, had to explain several times there was one. Super slow service!!!

Been to IHOP? Share your experiences!