“enjoyed breakfest”

Cuisines: American
pocatello
“enjoyed breakfest”
Reviewed 4 May 2014

Now I have a history with IHOP, like I have said many times ago that I grew up here at Pocatello. So when IHOP opened me and my mom went. My grandparents and my mom don't like it as much as I do, so a lot of times I would go a lone because I liked their pancakes. Now the most recent time I went was in the year 2013 on black Friday. This time we went as a family and we had a very decent breakfast that filled us up. So it was worth it the service was great and the value was wonderful. Would we go back? At least for me I would say yes.

• Visited November 2013

Tempe, Arizona
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great server”
Reviewed 2 March 2014

My family and I went for a second experience at ihop this morning for coffee and breakfast. I was seated promptly and my chicken fajita omelette was great. The best part of my visit was a server named Carrie, she is without a doubt the best server I have ever had. I can only explain the service by saying that it could not have went better. I left a $20 tip on a $40 check and as im writing this I regret not leaving more. If you want a great meal and perfect service go to ihop and ask for carrie!!!

Visited March 2014
1 Thank griffin r
Tempe, Arizona
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“AMAZING waffles”
Reviewed 21 December 2013

Myself, wife, and son visited Pocatello id ihop this evening and had an enjoyable meal. Staff was friendly and received food in timely manner. The berries and cream waffle is something I will be returning for. My 7 year old loved it and got his meal free

• Visited December 2013
Pocatello, Idaho
“Not in keeping with corporate image”
Reviewed 12 October 2013

I have been there several times .... all but the first was on gift certificates. ... They changed managers a couple of times and each time- I thought - well - maybe this time will be better ..... but it never was .... This place really needs some good management and well trained wait staff and better kitchen help/cooks. I have been to other IHOP restaurants and they were - pretty consistently - always good ..... but I don't think I will ever go back to this one again ......!!!!!!!

• Visited April 2013
McCammon, Idaho
“Average food, poor service”
Reviewed 20 May 2013

We have visited IHOP's all over and this one just needs a more consciencous wait staff. More staff training and faster kitchen turn around time would help this location

Visited March 2013