“Great Stay- Good Value”

Travelodge Pocatello
Ranked #14 of 14 Hotels in Pocatello
Reviewed 10 April 2010

We stay here on April 8th, 2010. We had reservations.It was great stay started with smiling welcome from front desk followed up with nice coffee while my husband checking in. The rooms were clean and well kept. The hotel has beautiful lobby with restaurant and lounge. I loved their hot breakfast.

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled on business

Reviewed 8 March 2010

We travel alot and this place was the worst I've ever stayed at. Coffee Stains in the sink
the bedding was filthy, the hallways were disgusting. Ramada has gone down the tubes
in class. This should be rated as a 1/2 Star Hotel. Dont go...

• Stayed: February 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 March 2010

We had a family emergency and due to a large sporting event Ramada was the only motel with vacancy for three nights. Room was dirty, worn out ,stained,black marked "pool" towels in room, no towels one night at 11pm. Wi-Fi went out 2nd day, not restored, moldy coffee pot, they threw away a personal item.. My e-mail complaint was answered with just a receipt for a $30.00 refund to my credit card. A free night would have been reasonable. Returned to Pocatello the following week and stayed elsewhere.

• Stayed: February 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 March 2010

linda was very unprofessional by taking her frustrations out on the guest.
we could never get enough towels for shower and hot tub.

• Stayed: February 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 February 2010

My daughter and I stayed one night, had a long drive ahead of us so needed some good rest. Checked in at 9:00 pm. Should have checked right back out! We figured being a Ramada it would be nice, for $70 plus tax it should be right! Got to the room and was both disgusted and shocked! Dirty stinky, and just downright gross! I dont think their cleaning staff (if they truly have any) are trained to vacuum or dust let alone really clean. the room was fulln of dust, stained top shawl on bed and the hallway was so nasty and had big stains on the carpet! I wish we would have had time to read reviews before we stayed. I definately would have chose the motel 6 down the steet! I definately do not recommend this place!

• Stayed: February 2010
Reviewed 21 January 2010

We can usually make a lot of allowances, but wow ... I wish we'd stayed at the Motel 6 across the way! Would have cost less and been at least clean. From the smorgasbord of bad smells in the halls to the crappy mismatched and handmade signs taped up everywhere (internet connection not working, vending machine not working, temporarily out of service this and that), this place had all the hallmarks of slum landlords. Room wasn't clean (bathroom--yuck!) except the sheets (luckily, or we'd have been outta there). Place might have been vacuumed last fall (whether it needed it or not!). Evening desk guy was friendly, but other staff were clearly dying a slow death, possibly from sheer ugliness of surroundings.

• Stayed: January 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 October 2009

I was impressed with how clean and soft the towels were and how good they smelled. I was very impressed with how quickly I was able to fall asleep on the beds. I was able to watch television and work on my computer at the same time. There was a nice table and chair that allowed me to do both. I was impressed with how clean the bathroom was and how quick the room warmed up when I turned on the heater. I've been staying here for years and will continue to come back!

• Stayed: October 2009, travelled on business
Travellers also viewed these Pocatello hotels
Super 8 Pocatello
Quality Inn
#8 of 14 in Pocatello
La Quinta Inn & Suites - Pocatello
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Pocatello

Been to Travelodge Pocatello? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Travelodge Pocatello

Address: 133 W Burnside Ave, Pocatello, ID 83202-2403 (Formerly Ramada Pocatello)
Region: United States > Idaho > Pocatello
Bar / Lounge Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #14 of 14 Hotels in Pocatello
Price Range: £41 - £50 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Travelodge Pocatello 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, HotelsClick, Ebookers, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Travelodge Pocatello reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Ramada Inn Pocatello Hotel Pocatello