“Nice hotel.”

La Quinta Inn & Suites - Pocatello
Ranked #5 of 14 Hotels in Pocatello
Reviewed 15 July 2011

Comfortable, clean and quiet room. This hotel exceeded my expectations for the rate charged. Definitely recommended!

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled solo
There are newer reviews for La Quinta Inn & Suites - Pocatello

Reviewed 30 June 2011

We enjoyed the size of the rooms and the courteous hard working staff. The 24 hour seimming pool, hot tub and exexcise room were very hellpful. We did not have a fefrigerator in the room but the excellent ice machine was just down the hall. Hope to return next year year.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank chunky49
Reviewed 2 June 2011

Very comfortable rooms--along the lines of any Hampton Inn--and very clean. The beds were extraordinarily comfortable and the room amenities just right. Delicious breakfast with some hot items and the usual assortment of cereals, breads, juices, and drinks. They were pleased for me to leave my car in their large parking lot while we went away in another vehicle for a long weekend with friends. This would definitely be my preferred motel in Pocatello.

Room Tip: We were on the main floor and it was very quiet.
  • Stayed: May 2011, travelled with friends
1  Thank UTManAmI
Reviewed 13 April 2011

We stayed in the hotel for 4 nights and it was our best experience with a hotel for this price ever. The rooms were clean and comfortable. It was quiet, the beds were comfortable, and we slept very well. We requested and received a fridge and microwave in the room. The free breakfasts were amazing! Everyday was something different that included eggs: biscuits and gravy, bacon, sausage, potatoes, and always waffles, cereal, and breads. My very favorite feature was the 24 hour fitness center and pool, we worked out at 10:45pm one night. The gym was clean and had numerous machines, weights, an exercise ball, and a TV. The pool is big and warm and the jacuzzi is very large as well. Watching the snow fall outside while playing in the pool is a great experience. It is easy to get to the freeway from the hotel, and parking is ample. I highly recommend Ameritel Inn for anyone visiting Pocatello!

Room Tip: I used Travelocity and got a great deal.
  • Stayed: April 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank BedandBreakfastFan56
Reviewed 13 January 2011

We were pleasently suprised when we checked in to this hotel. Great size rooms, clean and comfortable. We would defently stay here again, we felt we got more then we paid for.
Great Value!

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled with family
2  Thank 2MRG
Reviewed 10 January 2011

The room was nice but the main reason we chose to stay at the Ameritel was because the hot tub and pool are open 24 hours. I was told that at 6:00 pm when I checked in then when my daughter got there the pool was closed and never did open. We were told the pool was shut down at the time we checked in. Very diappointing for my daughter and for me cause it still wasn't up and running when I tried to hot tub it at 11:00 pm.

I felt this was a waist of my money and a drag for my daughter.

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 October 2010

This is a standard, nothing fancy, clean, well-maintained hotel. It woudl be totally non-memorable except for a few terrific extras. Cookies upon arrival put a smile back on the faces of our road weary family. A very nice indoor pool made the overnight special for our kiddos. And the hot breakfast with a good selection of options got us started right in the morning. We would defininitely stay here again.

• Stayed: February 2010, travelled with family