“very good”

Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Idaho Falls, Idaho
“very good”
Reviewed 9 February 2014

Great service, fast service and great food the only place to eat in area. We did go to Makenzie River Pizza first this night and left with no food after being seated and ordering and waiting for over 2 hours.
Go to Texas Road House first and avoid the pizza joint next door

Visited February 2014

Salt Lake City, Utah, United States
“This Restaurant Needs To Learn To Focus On The Little Things”
Reviewed 21 November 2013

I have been here before and usually everything is pretty good. This trip I ordered 1/2 slab of ribs, macaroni and cheese, and a loaded baked potato to go. The macaroni and cheese looked, and tasted, like the four for a dollar boxed macaroni and cheese you purchase at the grocery store. I asked to please include plastic ware. When they brought my order I was informed they ran out of plastic ware. How do you run out of plastic ware? The girl said that she put some wipes in my to-go bag. What about napkins? She didn't put any napkins in the bag. I had ribs, i need napkins. I did not receive an itemized receipt for my expense report. I was very disappointed with this visit. I doubt if I'll return.

• Visited November 2013
Pocatello, Idaho
“Great Steaks”
Reviewed 28 October 2013

In Pocatello its the best place to get a decent steak at a fair price. The staff is always friendly and wants to ensure you have a great experience. The manager does a great job checking on tables and addresses any issues to make the experience great. Great job Pocatello Road House.

Visited October 2013
Pocatello, Idaho
“Prime Rib”
Reviewed 20 October 2013

Our Prime Rib was excellent in taste and tenderness - but it had way too much fat - and that made for an end result that we paid for 16 oz. but could only eat about 10 oz. And we were disappointed that they had no chives or chopped green onions for our baked potatoes - but, they were perfectly done - and we loved the crusty salted peelings. Also the ceasar salad was crisp and delicious but a very stingy, small size. The dinner rolls were very good , but, we did not care for the sweet butter - but - they brought some regular and it was fine.
All the staff was great - happy and friendly ...... and the service was excellent.
We will be back.

• Visited October 2013
Aiken, South Carolina
“Great steak”
Reviewed 9 October 2013 via mobile

Standard chain but staff very friendly. My steak was excellent along with the sides. I love the dinner roles. Location was busy on a Tuesday evening which is always surprising.