Hampton Inn & Suites Pocatello
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Quality Inn(Pocatello)
Clarion Inn(Pocatello)
View Hotel
All reviewsfront deskgreat hotelking suitelate checknice breakfaststay there againroom was cleana nice place to stayoff the highwaybreakfast staffpool and hot tubhotel roomexcellent staylate at nightidaho state universityoatmealeasy access
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 17 February 2013

This Hampton Inn is ready for business travelers. The room is setup with lots of outlets. These days we have so many devices to charge up, most hotels hide the outlets. Or you get 1. I knew this property was serious when I saw a cube outlet box on the night stand. It had 3 110v outlets and 2 usb. This thing was so great I had to figure who makes it and where to buy it. It is called a Cubie and is made by Brandstand. EVERY hotel needs one of these for the night stand or work desk (or both). Downstairs they had a well stocked pantry and a good business center. And they had a togo bag for breakfast which was great since I was in a hurry. So this review is not only a good "Plug" for the Hampton, but also for the Brandstand Cubie. I will be back for sure.

Stayed: February 2013, travelled on business
3  Thank PNWMR
Reviewed 2 February 2013

I stayed in the hotel Halloween night, arriving without a reservation. I thought I had specified that I didn't want to be on the ground floor, but I was given a room on the back side of the hotel with a patio door at ground level. Even if I hadn't requested something else, I would have been surprised, as a solo female traveler, to be put in such a room. When I again asked for (and got) a room on an upper floor, I had no problems with the room itself, though I did experience noise from the room next to mine. One nice feature about the hotel was the prominent placement of hand sanitizers in public locations, a thoughtful and common-sense amenity.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank bythemoon
Reviewed 4 January 2013 via mobile

We have stayed here twice recently and both times it was clean, we received great service from all of the staff and the room was super comfortable. Love the views from both sides of the hotel. No complaints!

• Stayed: January 2013
Reviewed 13 December 2012

Way over-priced, breakfast was lousy......powdered eggs, staff very snooty or unfriendly, lighting in breakfast area dark.....maybe to try and hide lousy food....not worth the name of hampton inn......not offered any check-in cookies either ! poor service overall

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 December 2012

i stopped in to the hotel without a reservation after driving for 12 hours.front desk was very accommodating and the room was clean and the bed very comfortable.i would definitely recommend.breakfast was good and bathrooms had plenty of water pressure.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled on business