“hAMPTON iNN pOCATELLO iDAHO”

Hampton Inn & Suites Pocatello
Ranked #2 of 14 Hotels in Pocatello
DAYTON, OHIO, United States
“hAMPTON iNN pOCATELLO iDAHO”
Reviewed 30 August 2013

30,000 Hilton Honors points for a great, clean, quiet room - excellent value! We would definitely return here. A bit tricky to find without directions, but everything else was A-O-K. Complementary breakfast probably the weakest factor, but still was very good.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
United States
Reviewed 30 August 2013

We were on a long hall to get to Denver after touring national parks. We chose the Hampton Inn chain of hotels as previous experiences have always been good. This hotel was no exception. The rooms were clean with comfortable beds, and a decent continental breakfast included. In-room coffee maker is essential and present! Speedi check in and out.

Colorado Springs, United States
Reviewed 28 August 2013

Arriving at 11 pm after spending a week in the woods camping, the front desk staff was exceptionally helpful in giving me options for a hot meal and extra shampoo/conditioners (I showered twice that night & still had dirt under my nails ... it was a long week in the wilderness). The room was clean, bed was comfy, but the AC (as the AC at many hotels do) turned off in the middle of the night and after waking sweaty at 4 am, I had to get up and turn it back on. Internet was fantastic and the 24/7 biz center very helpful as I had to print out a few things. HOWEVER, the coffee was akin to brown water. If you're a coffee person, skip the breakfast and venture out elsewhere for some real java.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled solo

pasadena, United States
Reviewed 28 August 2013

Any hour, any day I need to a place to stay within 150 miles of Pocatello... this is where I choose to stay. Always clean & easily accessible from Interstate 15. The staff are professional & courteous. I can have internet and an early morning breakfast start. Always excellent.

Lehi, United States
Reviewed 26 August 2013

When I stay in a hotel I have never stayed in anything less than a 4 star hotel and that is on very rare occasions, I normally stay in 5 star hotels. I noticed that this hotel was rated as 3 stars but I would give it 4 stars at least. It was excellent quality and I am very pleased. I will most definitely stay here again if I am ever in the area again!!

Calgary, Canada
Reviewed 25 August 2013 via mobile

We have stayed here before and would highy recommend it. Rooms are clean and very spacious. Although you can see the highway, it is still quiet in the rooms. Staff are friendly and they do a great job at breakfast. Great place for a stopover.

Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
Pocatello, United States
Reviewed 25 August 2013

Everything about this hotel was great. Loved the staff and the furnishings, cleanliness and a GREAT breakfast! I was dropping my daughter at college and had made the reservation online. At check in, the desk clerk asked why I chose to stay and upon finding out my purpose was to bring my daughter to college, he dropped my nightly rate because they offer a discount that I didn't even know about. They also put our perishable groceries in the employee fridge overnight. Definitely coming back!