“Wonderful beds, great breakfast and nice pool”

Hampton Inn & Suites Pocatello
Ranked #2 of 14 Hotels in Pocatello
Reviewed 29 June 2014

Wonderful beds, great breakfast and nice pool. Salt Lake Bed, I looked at the tag because I have not slept that well in a long time, very very comfortable. The only annoying thing is this trip advisor making me type 200 words. haha

There are newer reviews for Hampton Inn & Suites Pocatello

Reviewed 27 June 2014

Hampton Inn vs Best Western Cotton Tree Inn in Pocatello, Idaho

BW cons;Tub won't fill, separated Family, assign room on arrival not when booked, missing hair dryer, microwave not available in both rooms when requested in advance, stairs/no elevator
BW: Will do what we can attitude vs
Hamp. Let me get you what you need/want

BW Pros: 24 hour pool, discount at local restaurants with room key
Hamp. Pros: Better breakfast/more room for visiting family, never locked for snack purchase (BW has vending only at night), shower and bathroom in pool area as well as larger pool area, longer timer for the hot tub

• Stayed: May 2014
Reviewed 26 June 2014

This hotel was heads and tails above the rest as far as value. It was clean, attractive, and the breakfast was excellent. The only bad thing to me, and this is strictly personal preference, was the pillows. They were down and they flattened out when I slept on them, so I woke up with a headache and neck hurting.

Reviewed 24 June 2014

Great experience, clean hotel, friendly staff. Can't go wrong with Hilton Honors brand and the Satisfaction Guarantee! The quality for the $$$ and the hotels in and around the vicinity was great. Would definitely stay at this location again.

Reviewed 24 June 2014

We flew out Salt Lake City for our trip to Yellowstone and Grand Teton parks. We split the trip to the airport by staying here one night. Hotel staff was friendly. The room was great with a large TV and comfy bed. I always enjoy Hampton Inns!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 June 2014

I don't normally stay at hamptons, but I was very happy I did. i got in very late, but when I checked in I was asked why I was in town and I mentioned the company I was visiting. turned out they offered a discount that I was given. on the day of check out I asked for late checked, which they gave me, but my meeting ran late so I was over my "late check out" I asked if I could get another 30 min. the guy said sure no problem. they had already cleaned my room. all and all just great service at this hotel. will stay again for sure........

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 10 June 2014

Everything about this Hotel was "CLASSY"- Clean, comfy, kind workers, Great Breakfast selection, etc. If you are in Pocateelo, ID.-Trust me- Stay here!! Eat at E-Fresh- the Best FOOD in Pocatello- tell em Greg from Ogden sent you!!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business