“Awesome Comfort & Quality!”

Best Western Pocatello Inn
Ranked #3 of 14 Hotels in Pocatello
Reviewed 4 August 2013

I had the recent opportunity to stay at the CottonTree Inn in Pocatello, Idaho. Everything was outstanding!! Cost of room, quality of included breakfast, front desk service, comfort and cleanliness of room and a wake up call that WAS ON TIME!! Outstanding!! I would recommend this place to anyone. It is a pet friendly Inn and the staff listens to you and helps you in your choice / location of room, if your pet(s) need to be close to a grass area! The entire place was booked solid, with many baseball teams, yet it was very quiet!! Had a great night's sleep in a VERY COMFORTABLE bed!!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
pocatellosales, Director of Sales at Best Western Pocatello Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2013

Thank you for writing such a nice review about your stay at the Best Western Plus CottonTree Inn. We did enjoy having you stay with us while you were in Pocatello. I am grateful you took the time to let us know of your satisfaction.

It is always gratifying to know that our performance was effective and appreciated. I will pass on our kind comments about the wakeup call and how your stay was. The staff will be happy to hear that efforts were noticed.

We are looking forward to see you again the next time you come to this area.

Reviewed 28 July 2013

The hotel was dated and unimpressive from the outside, but the room was clean and spacious. Breakfast is important to us, and they had hot dishes like eggs and bacon (real stuff, not frozen egg circles). We were stopping en route to Yellowstone, and it was just what we needed.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family
pocatellosales, Director of Sales at Best Western Pocatello Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your stay while you were in Pocatello. I am passing on your comments to the breakfast staff knowing that it will serve as an inspiration to them. It is gratifying to know that our performance was effective and appreciated.

We appreciate your patronage and hope you will stay with us at the Best Western Plus CottonTree Inn the next time you are in the Pocatello area. We do look forward to your return.

Reviewed 26 July 2013

The appearance of a hotel or motel property is often a good indicator of what's to come. But often its the little things that make an overnight stay good or bad. This Best Western is older, but generally well maintained and nicely landscaped. But on the inside I found the staff rather unprofessional, overly casual and indifferent. I noticed it at check in, check out, and in the night when I asked to change rooms because of a noisy neighbor. The property had a slightly "old" smell to it, and the free breakfast was below average. One of my key quality indicators is the orange juice -- Here it was mostly water with a tinge of juice in it. Cheap ! The room itself was average, but very crowded with two queen beds in it. I could barely move around and find a place to put my luggage.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for your review concerning your stay at the Best Western Plus CottonTree Inn. I appreciate you taking the time to write it and hope you will accept my apologies for any inconvenience you experienced.

I am disappointed we failed to give you the fine service and consideration we strive for with all our guests. I have investigated your comments and have taken steps to ensure that the problems you experienced do not happen again.

We appreciate your patronage and hope you will stay with us the next time you are in Pocatello. I can assure you we will do everything we can to make your stay a comfortable and happy one as we illustrate that what happened to you was an unfortunate exception to our normally high quality of service.

Reviewed 23 July 2013

Clean; Comfortable beds; quiet; easy location near freeway. Nice place to stay when visiting friends or for college events. Great breakfast assortment in spacious dining area. Enjoyed local attractions- including Potato Museum in nearby Blackfoot ID.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
pocatellosales, Director of Sales at Best Western Pocatello Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2013

Thank you for writing such a nice review following your visit to the Best Western Plus CottonTree Inn here in Pocatello. It is always gratifying to know that our performance was effective and appreciated. I am so grateful that you took the time with your busy schedule to write about your experience and how much you enjoyed the breakfast and what our area has to offer.

We do hope that you will visit us again the next time that you are in area. We do look forward to your return.

Reviewed 20 July 2013

Very nice small city with very few options. The room were nice and clean. No breakfast, but did have a pool and spa. Would recommend to friends visiting this small city. What else can I say 200 characters is sometimes to much to say what you need to..

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
pocatellosales, Director of Sales at Best Western Pocatello Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2013

Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to write such a complimentary review of your stay with us at the Best Western Plus CottonTree Inn.

I am sorry to hear that you missed our breakfast. We do offer a full hot breakfast every morning from 6am until 10am. We do hope that the next time you come and visit us that you do try the breakfast.

We appreciate your patronage and hope you will stay with us again the next time you are in Pocatello. We look forward to your return.

Reviewed 18 July 2013

Love this hotel. Staff was very friendly, helpful and accommodating. I had my two little dogs with me on this trip. I requested a first floor room close to an outside door and that's exactly what I got. Comfortable beds, quiet air conditioning, clean room combined to give me a restful respite on our road trip. Many grassy open areas on the property provided plenty of space for my dogs to relax as well. I hope to make it back soon.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family

Thank you so much for your kind comments and taking the time to write a review about your stay with us at the Best Western Plus CottonTree Inn. We are glad to hear that you did enjoy your stay and that your fury family members did too. We do understand that our pets are part of the family and we do try to make it enjoyable for them also.

It is always gratifying to know that our performance was effective and appreciated. We do look forward to your return the next time you are in the Pocatello area.

Reviewed 15 July 2013

Too many levels for carrying luggage up and down stairs if you have lots of luggage with you. The accommodations were okay, but nothing to write home about. We were there for only one night so it might have had more to recommend it if we had stayed longer. Parking was a little sketchy.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
pocatellosales, Director of Sales at Best Western Pocatello Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2013

We would like to thank you for writing your review about your visit to the Best Western Plus CottonTree Inn. We do understand the issue with the stairs. Just as a suggestion with your next visit we do have a bellman that will be happy to help you with your luggage.

We do appreciate your patronage and hope that if you return to Pocatello you will stay with us again. I can assure you we will do everything we can to make your stay a comfortable and happy one.