My experience at this motel was very good. The front desk staffers were friendly, helpful, and efficient, my room was clean and quiet, the bed was comfortable, and there was ample parking. The motel itself is in need of a bit of a facelift, as the furnishings and decor are rather dated, but the property is clean and well maintained. I stayed in a suite, which included a fridge and microwave, table with four chairs, couch and armchair, and plenty of space. My room was very quiet--I didn't hear any noise at all from any of the adjoining rooms during my stay. The only objectionable noise came from the heater/AC unit, which was a bit loud, so I ran it just enough to keep the room comfortable and left it off overnight. The location is easy to access from the interstate, yet the motel is far enough from the highway to minimize road noise. I also appreciated the fact that this is a pet friendly motel and no extra fee was charged for my dog. I'm glad I chose this motel and would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This Pocatello, ID hotel is conveniently located near Interstate 86 and Interstate 15, providing easy access to Idaho State University and West Yellowstone National Park.The spacious and tidy accommodations at this charming and elegant Idaho Best Western with featured brick wall decor offers cable satellite television with ESPN®, Pay-per-view movies, free wireless high-speed Internet access, a coffee maker, a desk, updated toiletries and more. Get the perfect start to each day of your stay in Idaho with a complimentary hot breakfast buffet, including freshly cooked waffles, hot biscuits and sausage gravy, scrambled eggs, breakfast meats and so much more. While staying at this hotel near Idaho State University, guests can also take advantage of the business center, cocktail lounge, 24-hour heated indoor pool and whirlpool hot tub, local shuttle, conference services and meeting facilities that accommodate up to 75 attendees. Business travelers often choose this Idaho Best Western for its close proximity to Simplot, Heinz, Portneuf Medical Center, Union Pacific Railroad, the FBI and ON Semiconductor. Those visiting Idaho State University also have just a short commute from this Pocatello, ID hotel.Guests of the BEST WESTERN Pocatello Inn can also enjoy easy access to many of the area's popular attractions, such as the Pocatello Zoo, Stephens Performing Arts Center, Highland Golf Course, Holt Arena, America Falls Reservoir, Lava Hot Springs, Fort Hall Casino and Pebble Creek Ski Area or take a day trip up to Yellowstone National Park. No matter what the occasion for your trip, there's something nearby for you to do, to unwind or to explore in this great city in Idaho. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Best Western Pocatello Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Cottontree Hotel Pocatello
- Best Western Pocatello Inn Idaho
- Best Western Cottontree Hotel
- Pocatello Best Western