Let me say up front that this place was clean, quiet, has great staff, good location,and the breakfast they served was great. Unfortunately, it fails if you are traveling with s person who has mobility issues. Also we needed additional beds as we were more than 2 people. The alternate beds were nothing but springs. The easy chair was broken and felt like it might keel over at any time. One of the other chairs was broken and the back came off when we slid it away from the table. The tiny bathroom was NOT accessible even for an able bodied person and the helper bars on the toilet just made things worse. You have to leave the building to get to any other part of the building if you cannot navigate stairs. It is extremely difficult to get through any of the entrance doors. They provided us with the best possible location in relation the the handicapped parking but tree roots had heaved both the surface of the parking spot and the sidewalk so it was hazardous for anyone to negotiate. Besides all the uneven surfaces, the area was poorly lit so it was hard to see the curbs and uneven sidewalks. We had to make do because once you load an exhausted elderly person into a place, it is extremely difficult to relocate. We had originally booked a larger family suite which I saw when I got there and it would have been perfect if there had been any way to get to it besides stairs and more stairs. This you could not know when reading the description online. The staff did their best to take care of us but the facility just isn't ADA friendly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This Pocatello, ID hotel is conveniently located near Interstate 86 and Interstate 15, providing easy access to Idaho State University and West Yellowstone National Park.The spacious and tidy accommodations at this charming and elegant Idaho Best Western with featured brick wall decor offers cable satellite television with ESPN®, Pay-per-view movies, free wireless high-speed Internet access, a coffee maker, a desk, updated toiletries and more. Get the perfect start to each day of your stay in Idaho with a complimentary hot breakfast buffet, including freshly cooked waffles, hot biscuits and sausage gravy, scrambled eggs, breakfast meats and so much more. While staying at this hotel near Idaho State University, guests can also take advantage of the business center, cocktail lounge, 24-hour heated indoor pool and whirlpool hot tub, local shuttle, conference services and meeting facilities that accommodate up to 75 attendees. Business travelers often choose this Idaho Best Western for its close proximity to Simplot, Heinz, Portneuf Medical Center, Union Pacific Railroad, the FBI and ON Semiconductor. Those visiting Idaho State University also have just a short commute from this Pocatello, ID hotel.Guests of the BEST WESTERN Pocatello Inn can also enjoy easy access to many of the area's popular attractions, such as the Pocatello Zoo, Stephens Performing Arts Center, Highland Golf Course, Holt Arena, America Falls Reservoir, Lava Hot Springs, Fort Hall Casino and Pebble Creek Ski Area or take a day trip up to Yellowstone National Park. No matter what the occasion for your trip, there's something nearby for you to do, to unwind or to explore in this great city in Idaho. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, Odigeo, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your BEST WESTERN Pocatello Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Cottontree Hotel Pocatello
- BEST WESTERN Pocatello Inn Idaho
- Best Western Cottontree Hotel
- Pocatello Best Western