I stayed here from April 17-19 (checking out on the 19th) in room 118. At this time I'm actually still in the motel (it's the evening of the 18th). I'm here on business, interviewing for a faculty position at Idaho State University, which is right across the street.
This is nice motel. Nothing special, but clean and comfortable. This place has the usuals, and does it well.
+ A nice continental breakfast.
+ Plenty of towels, soap, etc. Bed is comfortable
+ In the "Bengal" room there are two computers for internet access and there is a wireless access point also. If you're going to go wireless here the best reception is in the Bengal room itself, although you can use the wireless LAN from some of the rooms. I'm in my room as I'm writing this, sitting near the door on the floor so that I can get decent reception. Also, they do not have wireless cards for guest use, so bring your own.
Not so good points:
- Shower has a soap/shampoo/conditioner dispenser. The "Soap" nozzle dispensed conditioner, and both the "Shampoo" and "Conditioner" nozzles dispensed (what I assume is) shampoo. Instead, I used the stuff I brought along.
- Shower curtain does a poor job of stopping water from getting onto the bathroom floor, and the wall by the toilet has some bad water damage.
- No floor lamp by the recliner--impossible to read while seated in it.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Rodeway Inn University reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rodeway Inn Pocatello
- Pocatello Rodeway Inn
- Rodeway Inn University Pocatello, Idaho