“What a fun Brewery meet the locals” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #1 of 2 things to do in Ponderay
Bellevue
98 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 52 helpful votes
“What a fun Brewery meet the locals”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 January 2014

If you own a dog and it is well behaved, it is welcome in the brewery as they do not serve food. The beer is great and I say that even though I am not a beer lover. I had the Huckleberry Cream ale. We went into this brewery to view a film on bicycling and felt that we were welcomed as soon as we walked in the door. The staff is very friendly and the place is so clean. If you like to meet the locals smile start talking and you learn a lot about the establishment and the area. Also a great place to go after skiing all day.

Visited January 2014

Sandpoint, Idaho
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“dog friendly, fabulous staff, you need to go now”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 December 2013

This is the local friendly place to be. Go give it a try, you will be back soon for more.
And make sure you check out the growlers of beer. Need a souvenir, my favorite T shirt saying,
"In dog beers, I've only had one"

Visited December 2013
Moscow, Idaho
22 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 40 helpful votes
“Nice beer, nice place, nice people”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 September 2013

No kids allowed, but we brought them along with food and sat outside. Enjoyed the beer and my kids got some exposure to a nice dog, which they need.

Visited September 2013
Oregon
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Fun spot, good brews”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 February 2013

Relaxed and comfortable spot to enjoy a variety of good beer...several flavors! You get a 'dog dish' of snacks to enjoy with your beer and to share with Dutch, the owners easy going yellow lab.

Visited February 2013
Spokane
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“People and Dog Friendly place to go”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 January 2013

My husband and I stopped here on a Sunday afternoon and had a wonderful experience. Had such a good time and felt so welcome. The bartender, whose name escapes me, was a gem. Gave me lots of different samples to try and really knew his stuff. Loved his story about the beer called "crotch sniffing bast____"! I'll say no more. Gave us a tour of the brewery that was fun and informative. It was a wonderful way to spend an unplanned Sunday afternoon. Loved their welcoming attitude towards dogs. Brought my dachshund in to meet the locals and that was great fun. Looking forward to another visit. Glad we brought our growler.

Visited January 2013

Been to Laughing Dog Brewery? Share your experiences!