1. non-smoking room with stench of smoke- can of air freshener provided to us did not help
2. broken window
3. broken phone
4. stained blanket
5. hole in comforter
6. moldy shower curtain
7. urine and musty stench in bathroom
8. slow-leaking toilet tank so would refill intermittently and noisily
9. trains very close so noisy
10. small dining area
11. one particular rude, very unhelpful staff member - a. yelled at family for turning the lobby TV on to a channel that was NOT their one acceptable "standard" channel (TV had been off; NO ONE else was in the lobby except for this staff member); b. simply told us that there was no maintenance on during weekend but no follow up on 2nd non-weekend night at hotel re: leaking toilet tank
On the plus side, the rest of the staff seemed nice. Inexpensive stay but really not worth the trouble.
This is one of the best Days Inns that I have stayed in. Everything is spic and span, the room was clean and very pleasant. Breakfast was simple but included hot omelettes and bacon, a rarity in this price category. A Days Inn property can be hit or miss, but I was very pleasantly surprised and I would definitely stay here again.
Clean, quiet (just off the highway), decent breakfast, good value... Good location, good service... Wouldn't hesitate to stay here again. Dog friendly. Walmart and grocery store nearby. 5 minutes to the public beach.
Very friendly staff, room was clean and nicely furnished with plenty of towels, refrigerator, and microwave. Located close to fast food restaurants and strip mall.