“Anniversary special....”

Ranked #2 of 92 Restaurants in Post Falls
Cuisines: French
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Description: Couldn't find an internet site for the restaurant, but if you google, you will find fantastic reviews.
Post Falls, Idaho
“Anniversary special....”
Reviewed 15 April 2014

This was the second time we celebrated our anniversary at the Fleur de Sel, and once again we were not disappointed. The meal was excellent! My wife and I both had the Veal “Escalopine Viennoise". We complimented our dinner with a great French red wine.

Laurent and Patricia Zirotti have successfully established a well respected and frequented restaurant. The menu is great as is their wine list. The service is outstanding. When Patricia found out it was our anniversary, she graciously provided us with the desert of our choice...compliments of the house. Thank you once again Patricia. We are looking forward to celebrating our anniversary there again this year.

• Visited September 2013

Post Falls, Idaho
“Excellent Food, View, Evening!”
Reviewed 6 March 2014

Found this restaurant on Tripadvisor. We didn't even know it existed, and we live very close. I was a little skeptical at first, because I had never heard anyone talk about it, but it was amazing! We went here for our Anniversary. My wife ordered the pork chops. I am not a fan of chops, but they were the best I had ever tasted! I ordered the lamb cheeks. I had never tried lamb cheeks before. They were so flavorful, and they just melted in your mouth. These guys are so customer service minded, and have excellent presentation of their food! The prices are very reasonable. I would even say they are under priced for what you get. The view is absolutely amazing! Especially, if you are there when the sun is setting. You can dress as fancy as you want, or go casual. Either way, you will feel right at home. I will definitely eat here more in the future! It is very recommended that you make reservations.

• Visited May 2013
3 Thank PSinternational
Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
“Anniversary dinner a delight!”
Reviewed 4 March 2014

Food here is truly top notch, and beautifully presented. Ambiance is lovely, and they have a full bar too. Outside seating in the summer months. Worth the splurge for a special occasion.

Visited March 2014
2 Thank chazzbo
Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
“Outstanding dining experience”
Reviewed 7 January 2014

I discovered the Fluer De Sel on a Google Map search and thought what the heck - a French restaurant in Post Falls, Idaho? The restaurant is kind of hard to find - it sits atop a hill east of highway 41 and north of interstate 90. It is in the same building as the Highlands Day Spa.

I was blown away at my first visit. First impressions of the restaurant were that it is very classy but welcoming and relaxing. The place was packed with nicely dressed customers. Dim lighting, nice music, and white linen on every table.

The menu has a range of appetizers, soups and salads, a few choices for casual bistro style dining, and a selection of main dishes and desserts. Everything I have tried so far is fantastic - fresh ingredients, full of flavor, prepared professionally. The wine selection is very good also. I had a wonderful Cabernet Franc with my meal at one of my visits and it felt like heaven.

The service is outstanding. The waitstaff are all locals and are friendly and helpful. They expect you will spend a couple hours enjoying your meal and you never feel rushed or bothered. The owners are wonderful hosts and have created a unique dining experience that is hard to beat.

• Visited February 2013
2 Thank A_Mathews267
Spokane, Washington
“One of the best restaurants in the area”
Reviewed 4 January 2014

This is one of the best dining experiences I've ever had. Our server Harry was top notch. Professional, knowledgeable, friendly, and provided great suggestions. Our waters were always full and table always clear of crumbs and extra dishes.
We started with the "snails in puff pastry." The pastry was perfectly flaky, nicely complementing the richness of the veal demi glace that the mushrooms and snails were in. The bread also tasted delicious dipped in the sauce.
Next, we had the sweetbread truffle salad. Greens tossed with yukon potatoes, bacon, sauteed sweetbread, and topped with a poached egg and truffle vinaigrette. It was good, but a bit too rich after the snail appetizer.
For entrees, my sister had the quail, and I had the pork tenderloin. The pork was cooked to a perfect medium, succulent and slightly smokey. The butternut squash flan and Moroccan mustard added just the right amount of sweetness and zest in contrast to the smokey pork.
Lastly we had the raspberry sorbet topped with chambord. The perfect finish to an amazing dinner.
This restaurant is by far one of the best in the Spokane/Cda area.

• Visited January 2014