“Pleasant surprise”
Review of Sleep Inn

Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Post Falls
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed 21 July 2013

The room was clean and fresh. There was a shower stall instead of a bathtub. Checking process was quick and easy. The breakfast was a bit skimpy. The location is easy to get to; however, it seemed there were not too many restaurants in the immediate area. For the price I paid, it exceeded my expectations. I would not hesitate to stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank mauchtu
PostFallsSleepInn, Owner at Sleep Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2013

Thank you for providing feedback on your stay!
If you ever have trouble finding a restaurant to suit your needs, the front desk is always ready to suggest some of their personal favorites.
If we've already exceeded your expectations, you will be in for a welcome surprise this fall; we're undergoing major renovations which will update our property even more. We hope you'll allow us the opportunity exceed your expectations once again!
Best regards,
Sleep Inn of Post Falls

There are newer reviews for Sleep Inn

Reviewed 16 July 2013

We were looking for a value-priced accommodation and came upon Sleep Inn at Post Falls. It is a great substitute for the higher-priced hotels at Coeur. Charlie at the front desk is very helpful. The place is very clean. I forgot 3 shopping bags at the check-in area - one has our maps and travel books and another has things we purchased from the Christmas store at Coeur. We only remembered hours much later, after vigil mass, dinner and movie. We asked the front desk but was told that nothing was found. We went back the second time as we were very sure where exactly we left the bags. The person at the desk then really searched for it - and to our joy, she found it some place at the back of the front desk. We will not hesitate recommending this hotel for those who are looking for value-priced accommodation.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
PostFallsSleepInn, Owner at Sleep Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2013

Thank you for allowing us to meet your lodging needs and for the feedback. I'm glad everything worked out well. We love having Charlie with us & I will go ahead and forward your comments to him.
Look forward to seeing you next time!

Reviewed 13 July 2013

Nothing special here. We were glad it was only for one night. Breakfast was simple, microwaved bacon and waffle makers for hot items, yogurt, fruit, and toast or bagels. Breakfast staff person was friendly and helpful. Computers were down when we arrived so desk staff had to physically check a couple of rooms to find one that had been cleaned. Glad we only had to stay one night. Next time we will look for a place in Spokane Valley.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family

Thank you for providing feedback. We did have a problem with the internet a few days ago and TimeWarner sent out their tech to correct it immediately, but we still had downtime of a few hours.
We hope you'll give us a chance again,

Reviewed 12 July 2013

We called ahead for a room as my sobn and I were traveling back home to Washington. We checked into our room the lobby seemed ok.
We went to the room we were assigned. Upon my son opening the door we noticed an extremely stron odor. It smelled like someone had taken part in some very toxic activity.
We immediately went to the fron desk. The lady working acted as though she was on drugs....classic Meth look. Eyes dialated couldn't hold her jaw straight. At any rate she assigns us another room. We go to that room and my son opens the door and the smell coming from that room was even worse. Not only that there was a big fat guy in the room. My son immediately shut the door and we went back to the fron desk. I told the lady the room was occupied and I needed to get a credit as we would not be staying with them. I am still waiting for the credit for my room which they insisted I would see within 5 days.
I wouldn't stay at this place...I wouldn't let my DOG stay at this place. I think they have some serious drug use issues. It smelled like a METH house! I forgot to tell you the couple next door to the first room had their door propped open....They were laying on the bed with the door wide open. I thought that was strange. Probably the odor coming form the first room we were assigfned. My advice3 stay at Templins. I have stayed there many years and it is a great consistant place! Sleep Inn Hotels you have some work to do at this place. I made ccertain and let my Sister who is on the Spokane Tourism Board know about my incident at this property.

1  Thank sydnjakesmom

I'm sorry about your experience. As you can see from our other reviews, we prioritize our guests' experience at the Sleep Inn. What you experienced I can assure you is not the norm. We only hire mature responsible people. I personally will look into this.
We hope you'll give us another chance,

Reviewed 6 July 2013

Called at 6 AM Saturday, “Your vehicle has been broken in” …. To find two suitcases filled with clothes for our 50th Wed. Ann. cruise in Seattle, WA stolen after thieves broke out the rear hatch window. There was glass all over the ground, and inside the car. This being the Memorial Day Weekend, repairs could not be started till Tuesday.
It took several hours to clean up the mess and install plastic garbage liners to seal the back window. Also, the vehicle next to ours was also damaged by the thieves popping the side window. All this happened on the West side of the motel and under Hi-intensity lights.
The Sleep Inn motel manager Corie compensated our room for two nights while we had to wait to get repairs. All personnel of the motel were extremely kind and compassionate and said this has only happened one other time in ten years. I would like to commend Sujeir Sandu, owner of this motel for selecting and keeping such fine staff.

Room Tip: Park your car close to the office.
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank henrygonder

Once again, thank you for allowing us to meet your lodging needs and we apologize profusely for the incident that occurred. We have taken this very seriously and have recently installed cameras in the parking lot last week that should deter such incidents from taking place again. We hope to see you again next time you are this way.
Best regards,
Sleep Inn of Post Falls

Reviewed 5 July 2013

We stayed here for two nights of a two week road trip in the Western States. The staff was great and very friendly and helpful. We checked in early afternoon so the kids could go swimming. The pool was clean and the area well kept. It was however over chlorinated so much that after only a few minutes the kids began coughing so much they had to take a break for fresh air outside the pool. The rooms were clean and exactly as expected in furnishings. A couple of the fixtures needed updating such as the tp holding, which fell off the wall during the stay. In the morning, we enjoyed a standard continental breakfast. It was nothing special, just the cereal, waffles, etc. that all Choice Hotels provide. The attendant was very friendly and helpful. During our day out, we expected the beds to be made and room attended to. However, when we returned only one of the beds was made. The other had a note on it saying that because a personal item was left on the bed they did not make it. The only thing on the bed was a closed book. Following our day out at Silverwood, my niece wanted some vinegar to help with her sunburn. When we asked the front desk for directions to the store, they offered a full gallon they had in the back. They told us to use what we wanted and return the rest. We appreciated the friendliness and helpfulness of the staff at this location.

Reviewed 9 June 2013

We often stay at this clean, handy hotel located just off the I-90 freeway in north Idaho. It's the perfect stop for us enroute from southern Oregon to visit friends in western Montana. Rooms are small but very clean and comfortable, well-designed space with large shower stall. New beds, bedding and flat screen TV's are recent upgrades. Rates extremely reasonable compared to other hotels of similar convenient location. Staff very friendly, complimentary breakfast standard fare, but fine. And they are pet friendly with end rooms best for easy access to grassy walking area. Also, although the freeway is very near, the rooms are quiet. Even with window open for fresh air we weren't disturbed by traffic noise. We are frequent, satisfied guests.

Room Tip: Rooms on end handy with pets; rooms at back quietest.
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple

Thank you for the feedback and for allowing us to meet your lodging needs. We always love feedback such as this letting us know we're moving in the right direction. We're glad you're noticing the property improvements we've put into place during the last year. We wanted to have more changes made, but with the summer rush, we'll have to wait till September before we can start more deep renovations.
Look forwards to seeing you soon,

Also consider these accommodations in or near Post Falls
Quality Inn & Suites
#1 of 2 in Liberty Lake
Best Western Plus Coeur D'Alene Inn
La Quinta Inn & Suites Coeur d' Alene

Been to Sleep Inn? Share your experiences!