“Do not stay here if you are a non-smoker!” 1 of 5 bubbles

and 1 more site!
SilverStone Inn and Suites
Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in Post Falls
North Hampton, New Hampshire
“Do not stay here if you are a non-smoker!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 July 2014 via mobile

His hotel is very smoky, even though we had a non-smoking room. It came into our room every time some lit up a cigarette. Lesson learned-make sure hotel is ENTIRELY non-smoking if you don't smoke. I now know I need to search hotels with that in mind.

Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
5 Thank jrdice

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Saint John, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 July 2014

We were really stuck the day we were looking for a place to stay as there were a couple of music festivals and a car race in the area so everything was booked up. We were given a lead that there were a couple of rooms left here. We were fortunate to get a room (although at the premium rate). The room and bathroom were large. The staff were great. The breakfast buffet is phenomenal and was the best in all of our travels. Kudos to the lady who restocks the breakfast bar because she really hustled and restocked all items very quickly. Would stay again.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 July 2014 via mobile

I would never stay here again! I recently stayed here I booked two rooms over the internet and accidentally put the wrong day, so we show up and they tell us what had happened but it shouldnt be an issue I just have to call who I booked through and they can call the hotel and she would go up to bat for me. We get to our room and try to call they r closed so I wait till the next day after we checked out to call back. The place I booked through said it was fine and would call the hotel and see if they will be ok with a refund. They call and call me back nope the hotel won't do it, so I call the lady that I had dealt with at the hotel and told her what they said she then told me that they were lying and that they have to do the refund. I call the booking place back so they call the hotel same thing happens nope they won't give a refund so I told him that the lady at the hotel said you are lying to me and he reassured me it wasn't them that they only hold the money and give it to the hotel so in the end no refund so I'm out over 250$ to me that is very poor customer service. I would have never stayed there the night we did if I knew this all would happen and not to mention the hot tub was not even warm and it was green and smelled funny so there you go that's what I think if this crap hotel.

• Stayed July 2014
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
6 Thank jeanna b

Travellers are raving about these Post Falls hotels

Palmer, Alaska
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 July 2014

This hotel is right off the freeway so it is very convenient. But it did have some issues. Notably the food frozen to the shelf in the freezer. Second, although the room said it was a no smoking room, clearly this room had been smoked in many times. The pool was ice cold and the hot tub had cigarette butts on the deck. Im not an anti-smoking zealot, but come on.

The staff was the highlight, they were friendly and the breakfast was very good! Its relatively near Cabelas so you can blow some travel money there and there is a gas station across the street.

I travel quite a bit and it seems like hotel cleanliness is dropping in the industry. For what we pay as travelers, I think its disappointing that a supervisor doesn't spot check the rooms.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Hugh L
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 July 2014 via mobile

We just checked into our room (222) and at first was impressed with how it looked...until I put some food in the fridge and there is a used towel of some sort between the fridge and the bureau. I then went to put my toiletries in the bathroom to find hair all over the floor. Lastly, I plugged my phone in next to the bed only to find food and A LOT of dirt between the nightstand and bed. I was afraid to pull the covers back and will defiantly be removing the comforter from my bed although the bed seems comfortable. Disappointed to be spending over $100 per night on a room so unkempt.

Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
4 Thank Haskinsfam
Orting, Washington
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 June 2014

If you are just looking for a place to sleep because you can't drive anymore than is place is ok, otherwise just keep driving.
The hotel is outdated and smells like a locker room. The rooms were ok but not very clean. THe staff was unfriendly and did not seem to care that the room were dirty. The food served at breakfast is so bad we could not eat it. We ended up eating somewhere else. You are right across the street from a truck stop. There is nothing around the hotel. It was load at night. We actually cut our stay short and went somewhere else. The hotel is nothing like they say. I would just keep driving and find something better.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
      Sleep Quality
6 Thank The_Duck10
HotelSN, Manager at SilverStone Inn and Suites, responded to this review, 25 June 2014
Thank you for staying with us. I am sorry to hear about your stay. We strive for guest satisfaction. Please contact the management team at SilverStone we care about each guest. We would appreciate the opportunity to have you as our guest once again.

Management Team SilverStone Inn & Suites
Calgary, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 June 2014

We stayed in the king suite on the 4th floor. It was very clean and private, tons of space and that king sized bed was magical. The suite was recently renovated and looks great. Handy kitchenette with fridge and microwave. The bathroom had his and hers sinks and the shower was huge!! Breakfast was incredible... Staff were accommodating and friendly. We had an excellent stay and will definitely be back.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
#7 of 22 in Coeur d'Alene
SpringHill Suites Coeur d'Alene
SpringHill Suites Coeur d'Alene
#1 of 22 in Coeur d'Alene

Been to SilverStone Inn and Suites? Share your experiences!