“Didn't expect much and was still disappointed.”
Review of Plaza Motel

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Preston
Plaza Motel
Ranked #3 of 3 Preston B&B and Inns
“Didn't expect much and was still disappointed.”
Reviewed 28 July 2013 via mobile

I stay at this Motel once a year during Rodeo weekend and have for the last 15 years. With family we took up 7 rooms. This is definitely is not a nice hotel but it is the only place to stay in town. I knew not to expect much. Our room smelled like cheap cologne, we found hair on our towels, our AC was malfunctioning and making extremely loud noises in the middle of the night, our bath tub did not drain and the exhaust fan in the bathroom did not Work. This was just our room. My families rooms also had issues with the AC, A toilet not flushing that was not fixed over the weekend, a showerhead that did not work and when complained about my father was given a new one to install himself. All this and there were stray cats wandering all over and would try to jump into your car and into your rooms. This place has gone compeletely downhill. My family will not stay here again especially with all these problems at $66 a night! We did complain and get 1/2 off one night ... Logan is 25 miles away and has much better options for the same price. Stay away from this place.

• Stayed July 2013
4 Thank Landlockedslc

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Reviewed 29 February 2012

We stay here every year during the Rodeo in August. During this weekend prices go up to $100 a night. August 2011 I stayed and not only did my room stink, but the shower wouldn't drain... Yuck... I was given airfreshener that helped a little. I tend to expect more when spending that much a night. They are under new management so I am hoping for changes for the better in 2012!!!

• Stayed August 2011
4 Thank Landlockedslc
Colorado
Reviewed 25 August 2011

Kinda outdated.....well very outdated. Which makes this hotel appear dirty...but it is actually pretty clean. This is the 2nd year in a row I've stayed here for business. If you need a hotel then I'd do it. Not that bad.

• Stayed August 2011, travelled on business
4 Thank amabrey
Purvis, Mississippi
Reviewed 10 July 2011

We were driving across the country and not planning each stop. We drove through Preston around 10 pm and thought it looked ok so we stopped. The rooms looked a little dated, but they were cleaned very very well. The rate was great, and we had a great stay.

• Stayed July 2011, travelled with family
6 Thank gtraber
Also consider these accommodations in or near Preston
Days Inn & Suites Logan
Rocky Mountain Red Brick Inn
Beaver Creek Lodge
Beaver Creek Lodge
#1 of 1 in Logan

Been to Plaza Motel? Share your experiences!