“New Ownership - Must Still Be Learning Hotel Trade”
Review of Eagle's Nest Motel

and 1 more site!
Eagle's Nest Motel
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Priest River
Reviewed 2 December 2010

I travel to this area a couple times a year on business. Hotel choices are pretty limited, but the Eagles Nest has always been a decent option.

On this trip, I met the new owner (as of September). He seems really nice, but they must be still learning the trade.

In my three night stay, towels/soap/shampoo/toilet paper were never restocked. The bed was made and trash removed only once. With very small trash cans, they were overflowing by the time I left.

Unfortunately, as I get to the room late (typically after 9) and leave early (before 8) the office was always closed/locked so I did not even have opportunity to discuss the issue with management.

Hopefully the service here will improve with time, but I plan to explore the limited other options.

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled on business
3  Thank BrentonAFox

Reviewed 10 August 2010

We stayed in a king jacuzzi room and it was very nice. The room was incredibly clean and the staff was excellent. We arrived in Priest River early and, although check-in time was several hours away and our room had not yet been cleaned, they allowed us to check in early so we could go about our day and not worry about being back befor the front desk closed. The room was huge and would be a very good place to stay if someone had business in the area. It includes a decent size table that could easily be used as a work surface and internet service was available. There was also a refrigerator, microwave and coffee maker which would make an extended stay much easier.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled as a couple
3  Thank hometown1234
Reviewed 27 July 2010

I stayed in this motel awhile back and am only now getting around to writing a review, sorry. When I was planning my trip to visit Priest River, I was reluctant to stay here. My standards are high and I thought this would be a dingy motel because it is inexpensive. I was wrong, the motel was exceptionally clean, the rooms were very large, the beds very comfortable. I was extremely pleased by this motel, it was a very pleasant stay. I would stay again. The price is a bargain, but at any price, this is a great place to stay.

• Stayed: September 2009, travelled with family
1  Thank MDSinCA
Reviewed 27 October 2008

This is an excellent motel with very reasonable price, $55 for queen size room. Continental breakfast and Cable internet. This is a very clean motel I ever saw in the recent ten years.

• Stayed: July 2008, travelled with family
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Also consider these accommodations in or near Priest River
The Inn at Priest Lake
La Quinta Inn Sandpoint
La Quinta Inn Sandpoint
#2 of 6 in Sandpoint

Been to Eagle's Nest Motel? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Eagle's Nest Motel

Address: 5678 Highway 2, Priest River, ID 83856-6075
Region: United States > Idaho > Priest River
Beach Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Suites Wheelchair access
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Priest River
Price Range: £53 - £54 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
The Eagle's Nest Motel is nestled in the serene mountains of Priest River, Idaho and is conveniently located close to both the Priest Lake and Sandpoint recreational areas. We offer a variety of rooms ranging from Single Queens to Jacuzzi Suites. Each room is on the ground floor with parking in front of your door. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Eagle's Nest Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.