“Da Best!”

Da Pineapple Grill
Ranked #7 of 72 Restaurants in Rexburg
Cuisines: Asian, Sushi, Hawaiian
Good for: Child-friendly
Description: Hawaiian Island and asian cuisine, full sushi bar. Best sushi bar and island cuisine. Located at the University Plaza. Restaurant is going on their 6th successful year. Fresh seafood, authentic island dishes, great variety of sushi choices from traditional style to tempura. Excellent reviews.
Smithfield, Utah
“Da Best!”
Reviewed 22 April 2014

Wife and I ate there last night. She had the house special sushi (loved it). I had their Hawaiian Curry w/Roast Beef. Fabulous!
We will be back!

Visited April 2014
1 Thank RoryJay

pocatello
“good experience”
Reviewed 15 April 2014

We like this place because it is the best place to have sushi and other Japanese food. The only issue that we find here is that they are very slow. So if you have time come but it may not come to your table very quickly.

• Visited July 2013
Idaho Falls, Idaho
“Great sushi for a small town”
Reviewed 15 April 2014

This is one of two places that my husband and I will spend our money at in Rexburg. For a small town, the sushi is decent. It's a little overprices, but we've been happy with how most of the sushi rolls have tasted.

Visited March 2014
1 Thank honeymooners121812
“Wide variety of sushi”
Reviewed 12 December 2013

I was pleasantly surprised to find such a wide variety of sushi in Rexburg. My husband and I enjoyed trying several different types of rolls... they were good. We will be back to try other items on their menu. Odd hours, so check before you go to make sure they are open. Definitely worth the visit!

• Visited November 2013
Spokane, Washington
“Great food - limited hours”
Reviewed 26 October 2013

It seems the restaurant is open for lunch on MWF from 11:30 to 2. Also open for dinner at 5pm M-Sat. Closed Sundays. We went there for lunch. The food is good. Nice Hawaiian style plate lunches. I enjoyed the Kalua pork plate. They were willing to customize their menu for my wife - she had a kalua pork and pineapple sandwich (not on menu). Tasted great. We did not try the sushi. Atmosphere is good -- enjoyed the modern Hawaiian music. Service can be slow for lunch as their is limited wait staff -- we happened to arrive just after a large group arrived. Staff is friendly, helpful, and attentive. I'll be back!

Visited October 2013