“This was a nice experience, except this survey” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Super 8 Rexburg

Super 8 Rexburg
Ranked #4 of 4 Hotels in Rexburg
Lakewood
“This was a nice experience, except this survey”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 November 2013

i had a nice stay. I did not partake of the breakfast or pool which I wish I would have. There were many great things about your hotel I was too busy to enjoy. Maybe this summer!! This survey is a bit of a hassle!!

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Effingham
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 October 2013

All the staff were excellent, but I asked many questions of the night person Debbie and she was wonderfully helpful, informative and patient. There is a pad of good size maps of Rexburg on the front counter and in addition to taking one I asked Debbie several questions about places and she showed me how to get to them.

I stayed 3 nights and was completely satisfied with the motel. The room was very clean, the internet was reliable night and morning every day, I like to read in bed and the bed light switch was conveniently located for turning off and on while lying in bed, the clothes rack was conveniently located, the bed comfortable, the shower fine, and the refrig bigger than several I encountered. The kleenix was the softest and strongest I had on a 3 week driving trip. The plug-ins for the work area needed an extension cord, which I pack. The continental breakfast was about average for what I experienced--some better and several with less selection and less convenient area. The staff kept the selection well stocked while I was there.

The price I paid was $81 per night. I did not get an invoice, probably I needed to go by the front desk when leaving and ask for one. I most definitely would stay here if in Rexburg again.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled solo
1 Thank Billhgc
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 October 2013

I really liked my overall stay at the Super 8 (Rexburg). They staff was really friendly, helpful and polite. Everything was clean and neat. The front desk was occupied 24 hours so you could always go there when you needed help.
The breakfast area was a little small ( at "rush hour" you were not able to find a place to sit at a table), it didn't really had a lot of variety of food to chose from. But it was really tasty :D
The furniture is no the latest one but nothing is ripped or stained. It is well maintained.
The only thing that I didn't like at all was that the room and the building was badly soundproofed. You would hear the footsteps of the other guests when they walked down the hall, opend the door to their rooms or walked up the stairs, you would sometimes hear when the guests were watching TV/ taking a shower or when the houskeeping staff cleaned the rooms.
But I have to say that I had a very pleasent stay at the hotel for my 16 night stay there. I will definitely go back there again :D I definitely recommend it and the price is very reasonable and fair!!

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

1 Thank Sarah C
Also consider these accommodations in or near Rexburg
Quality Inn Rexburg
#1 of 2 in Rigby
No photo provided
South Fork Inn
#2 of 2 in Rigby

Been to Super 8 Rexburg? Share your experiences!