AmericInn Lodge & Suites Rexburg - BYU
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Motel 6 Rexburg(Rexburg)(Great Value!)
US$71
Hotels.com
SpringHill Suites Rexburg(Rexburg)(Great Value!)
US$107
US$96
Quality Inn(Rexburg)
US$128
Travelocity
US$131
US$116
US$73
Henrys Fork Inn(Saint Anthony)
US$75
US$73
US$70
Econo Lodge(Idaho Falls)
US$53
US$180
US$175
Travelocity
Best Western Plus Cottontree Inn(Idaho Falls)(Great Value!)
US$88
All reviewsbaconeggsroom was cleanparking lotthemed roomspotatoesgreat place to staynice hot breakfasthot chocolatewould stay here againoff the highwayregular roomwe've stayedsand duneshome away from homeabove averageking bed
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 21 September 2010

I love this place! My family and I have stayed here several times and it is never a disappointment. The rooms are always clean. Warm cookies, milk and hot chocolate greet you in the early evening. Nice hot breakfast with variety. We visited because a new semester at the local college was starting and this is the nicest place. I only wish they wouldn't raise the rates by $20 every time a new semester starts at the local college. They need a little more consistency in their pricing, but I guess every business needs to milk the customer at the right time. My advice is to compare your rates. Rexburg is a small town so it is tough finding nice accommodations, but next to being at home....I'd say this is the place. For the real adventurous, I'd suggest trying one of their dream suites. You can see photos of them in one of my earlier postings. The staff is always courteous and helpful. The hotel is right off the interstate and 5 minutes from anything you can think of in town. Your only other option would be to stay 30 minutes away in Idaho Falls.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 September 2010

We very much enjoyed our stay here. The rooms were very quiet, comfortable, spacious, and CLEAN!! The employees were very friendly and helpful. I would stay here again without hesitation!! I wish there were more locations!!

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 May 2010

I spent two nights in this hotel for my aniversary, and got to experience the Emrald Lagoon and Kilomanjaro Suite. My wife and I were completely blown away by the artistic nature of both hotel rooms. Everything (including the ceilings) were ornately painted to make you feel like you were some where definitely far away from Idaho. The only bummer about our stay here was that the beds weren't very comfortable; however, everything else was so outstanding that the beds didn't measure very high for discomfort.

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 October 2009

This was my first stay at an AmericInn, and I enjoyed it. Their rooms are very quiet, as advertised with their heavy sound-deadening wall construction. The bed was comfortable and the room was extremely spacious. The bathroom and TV were a tad dated and no-frills, but clean and in fine working order.

I liked that the location was near Route 20, and there was an Applebees sharing the same parking lot, although I only ate there once. Even facing the highway, I was not bothered by traffic noise in my room.

The indoor swimming pool is well above average for this hotel class, and was very enjoyable. The hot tub was really hot, and out of order one day. Their fitness room has elliptical and treadmills. Breakfast was the standard spread, and well-stocked.

I drove in from Jackson, WY through Swan Valley, a nice scenic drive, even in the rain. On other days, I drove to Tetonia, ID and West Yellowstone, MT to round-out some fantastic sightseeing in the Yellowstone-Grand Teton area.

Based on my positive experience at this AmericInn, I would recommend their Rexburg location and look forward to trying them in other cities.

• Stayed: September 2009, travelled on business
GMRexburg, General Manager at AmericInn Lodge & Suites Rexburg - BYU, responded to this reviewResponded 26 April 2010

Thank you for the review. It’s nice to hear that the concrete construction paid off! Isn’t it crazy how quickly trends change…we are only a few years old and already looking into updating the bathroom and vanity designs! Thanks so much for the feedback.

Reviewed 4 October 2009

Very clean room. The bed was okay, but with two people on it, it might have sagged a little, and I felt like I was rolling toward the center, but really, it wasn't too bad.
The room was a little more spacious than rooms in other low-priced hotels that have two beds; there was a little more walking area at the foot of the beds.
Helpful and friendly staff.
Good hot tub and clean pool.
Add'l recreation: pool table, exercise room.
Decent breakfast, including additional items - biscuits & gravy. One morning there were sausages, but I looked forward to them the 2nd morning, and they didn't have them twice.
Never really had time to use the wireless internet, so don't know how well it worked.
The price was a little higher than the Best Western, but for the extra comfort, it was worth it.
The refreshments at the front desk was a nice and welcoming touch.
We would stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2009, travelled as a couple

Thank you having taken the time to review our property. I’m glad your stay was nice. As for breakfast, we are continually trying out new things and it is nice to get feedback as to which items guests particularly enjoy. Currently we are serving cheese omelets, French toast, bacon, and biscuits & gravy. Sometimes we try out hash browns, sausage, pancake & sausage on a stick…whatever sounds like it might be good...so thanks for the feedback and keep it up!