“Good hotel in a town with few options”

Quality Inn Rexburg
Ranked #3 of 5 Hotels in Rexburg
Richland, WA
“Good hotel in a town with few options”
Reviewed 10 September 2012

Stayed here with my daughter for one night before moving her in at BYU-I. Hotel was clean, quiet even though it was full that night. Everything in the room was in good order. Beds were reasonably comfortable. Breakfast was standard fare and the breakfast area was very good sized compared to many tiny breakfast areas in similar hotels. Pretty much standard for this class of hotel, I would have no problem staying here again.

• Stayed September 2012, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
Lindon, Utah
Reviewed 29 August 2012

Staying with this hotel was such an AWFUL experience. I had called to reserve rooms for our group coming through for a competition and I talked to the manager at least 3 months ahead of time. Our school was paying for the rooms and they sent the check to them 2 weeks before our date to stay with them. I had called a few days before, just to confirm that we were all good to go and they said yes, and that they were waiting for us. Well, their staff must be horrible at communicating with each other, because we pulled up with our bus full of students and I walked in to get our room keys- and they said they had NO FILE OF OUR RESERVATIONS!!! I was so flabbergasted and frustrated- I couldn't believe it- I had a bus full of tired students and seriously, they had told me just 2 days prior that "they were waiting for us". The manager was so awful that she didn't even come to the front desk to help us, she sat there back in her office, while she used a "go between" employee to help us. We ended up having to call the school's financial advisor's cell phone to confirm that the payment she sent was in fact CASHED, and that we should have rooms on reserve. After dealing with the front desk for about a 1/2 hour, they finally decided they could find rooms for us- which weren't even finished being cleaned and all the staff seemed so put out with our group- when THEY were the ones who had not communicated and had lost our reservations. I have never written a review in my life, but this time I just could not handle the thought of anyone having to deal with this thoughtless, careless manager and staff. I have told everyone I know to NOT stay here. Good luck if you do.

• Stayed February 2012, travelled with friends

Travellers are raving about these Rexburg hotels

Reviewed 14 August 2012

The beds were very hard compared to other similarly priced hotels I visited during this vacation. The bedding reeked of too much bleach, and was somewhat irritating to touch Also, the walls seemed paper thin, and the bathroom area was very small. Perhaps I'm complaining about petty things, but it was enough to ensure a crappy night sleep.

Stayed August 2012, travelled with family
Boston, Massachusetts
Reviewed 11 August 2012

We try to avoid chains but couldn't this time. This place had none of the downsides of the usual chains except for being generic. Our room had no refrigerator or microwave (not worth the extra five for us) but it had a coffee maker, was clean and had a courteous staff. It offered a spotless laundry, a large pool with a sauna and a reasonable continental breakfast. Given the $75 plus tax price it was a bargain even if it was a chain.

• Stayed August 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 August 2012

Huge room! Microwave & refrigerator in room. Great cable channels. Excellent breakfast. Friendly staff! Indoor pool although hot tub currently out of service. Clean! Near highway. Nice amenities! Value priced! Nothing needed to have a good stay has been compromised. Should be rated above 2 star! I loved this property!

• Stayed August 2012
Salt Lake City, Utah
Reviewed 20 July 2012

Had to go to and back in 36 hours so we needed an available and affordable place to stay. QI in Rexburg is probably as good as most of the other places there. Room was accessible and location was fairly close to where we were going so that was a plus. We're always thankful for continental breakfasts; this one could have been a little more diverse. Highlight of the trip was the _freezing_ pool. Despite this, we'd probably come again.

Room Tip: Kind of depends on your situation, but second floor over the pool was really quiet.
  • Stayed June 2012, travelled with family
Driggs, ID
Reviewed 19 February 2012

We saw more bare feet on a snowy Sunday morning in February in the breakfast room of the Quality Inn in Rexburg, ID than one would normally see on a Florida beach.
The staff person told me there is no rule that people must wear shoes while eating.
I found it repulsive to look at all those fat, bare feet of mostly oveweight pale people stuffing sausage & biscuits into their mouths while wearing plaid PJ bottoms and their screaming brats yelling.
Why are people in Rexburg, ID not wearing shoes to breakfast?

Room Tip: stay somewhere else
  • Stayed February 2012, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Rexburg
AmericInn Lodge & Suites Rexburg - BYU
#5 of 5 in Rexburg
Blue Heron Inn
Blue Heron Inn
#1 of 1 in Rigby

Been to Quality Inn Rexburg? Share your experiences!