“A very good stay”

Ranked #4 of 5 Hotels in Rexburg
Smithfield, Utah
“A very good stay”
Reviewed 19 March 2013

Stayed one night while in Rexburg. Location was perfect for getting on/off the highway. Room was clean and very good for what we needed. Appreciated the small table and chair in the work area which made it handy to finish up some needed paperwork. Beds were quite comfortable. Breakfast was good, I really enjoyed the biscuits and gravy. The view out the room window was bland but this is Rexburg so I wasn't expecting an Hawaiian beach scene. Staff were very friendly and helpful. That stood out to me. One a personal opinon note, the inside of the building looks better than the outside. Don't be scared away by its apartment building look. They've done a nice job of updating it on the inside. For the price I would definately stay there again when in town.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank BrotherBoggs

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
Spokane, Washington
Reviewed 10 February 2013

This place seemed new. The rooms were very nice and comfortable. The breakfast was probably the best free continental breakfast we have had (all types of beverages, biscuits and gravy, cereal, waffles, yogurt, muffins, doughnuts, fruit, breads) and laid out in a spacious breakfast room that was spotlessly clean. Oh, did I mention the price? $76 inc. tax for the senior rate, not much more for the non age impaired. We booked on the Quality Inn web site and got the best rate. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The indoor pool and hot tub looked nice but we didn't use them.

Room Tip: We were in the middle of the first floor and it was nice. Close to the freeway, but far enough ther...
  • Stayed February 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Dave A
Boise
Reviewed 17 January 2013

We just stayed overnight on our way back home. Every thing was comfortable and clean and the continental breakfast was pretty nice. Would stay here again. This was a stop on our way to see Idaho's Craters of the Moon National Monument.

• Stayed September 2012, travelled as a couple
Houston
Reviewed 2 January 2013

Hotel is new, staff very friendly and accommodating and rooms were nice and big. the hot breakfast was great - waffles are my favorite. I recommend this hotel to anyone visiting Rexburg. The indoor pool and hot tub were also a nice bonus.

Room Tip: The suites are large and have couches with pull out beds.
  • Stayed January 2013, travelled with family
Richland, WA
Reviewed 10 September 2012

Stayed here with my daughter for one night before moving her in at BYU-I. Hotel was clean, quiet even though it was full that night. Everything in the room was in good order. Beds were reasonably comfortable. Breakfast was standard fare and the breakfast area was very good sized compared to many tiny breakfast areas in similar hotels. Pretty much standard for this class of hotel, I would have no problem staying here again.

• Stayed September 2012, travelled with family
Lindon, Utah
Reviewed 29 August 2012

Staying with this hotel was such an AWFUL experience. I had called to reserve rooms for our group coming through for a competition and I talked to the manager at least 3 months ahead of time. Our school was paying for the rooms and they sent the check to them 2 weeks before our date to stay with them. I had called a few days before, just to confirm that we were all good to go and they said yes, and that they were waiting for us. Well, their staff must be horrible at communicating with each other, because we pulled up with our bus full of students and I walked in to get our room keys- and they said they had NO FILE OF OUR RESERVATIONS!!! I was so flabbergasted and frustrated- I couldn't believe it- I had a bus full of tired students and seriously, they had told me just 2 days prior that "they were waiting for us". The manager was so awful that she didn't even come to the front desk to help us, she sat there back in her office, while she used a "go between" employee to help us. We ended up having to call the school's financial advisor's cell phone to confirm that the payment she sent was in fact CASHED, and that we should have rooms on reserve. After dealing with the front desk for about a 1/2 hour, they finally decided they could find rooms for us- which weren't even finished being cleaned and all the staff seemed so put out with our group- when THEY were the ones who had not communicated and had lost our reservations. I have never written a review in my life, but this time I just could not handle the thought of anyone having to deal with this thoughtless, careless manager and staff. I have told everyone I know to NOT stay here. Good luck if you do.

• Stayed February 2012, travelled with friends
1 Thank hillnid

Travellers are raving about these Rexburg hotels

Reviewed 14 August 2012

The beds were very hard compared to other similarly priced hotels I visited during this vacation. The bedding reeked of too much bleach, and was somewhat irritating to touch Also, the walls seemed paper thin, and the bathroom area was very small. Perhaps I'm complaining about petty things, but it was enough to ensure a crappy night sleep.

Stayed August 2012, travelled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Rexburg
AmericInn Lodge & Suites Rexburg - BYU
#1 of 1 in Saint Anthony
Blue Heron Inn
Blue Heron Inn
#1 of 1 in Rigby

Been to Quality Inn Rexburg? Share your experiences!