“Good food, very reasonable prices” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #7 of 21 Restaurants in Rigby
Cuisines: Chinese, Asian
Good for: Child-friendly, Cheap Eats
Boise, Idaho
“Good food, very reasonable prices”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 June 2014

The New Star looks like it is pretty new--very clean and bright. Had the chow mein and chicken and enjoyed both very much. Really liked their sweet & sour sauce--not overly sweet--just right IMO. Great option for a small town to have.

Visited June 2014

Idaho Falls
“Wow----dissapointed!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 August 2013

Have been going to this Chines food place for years. We can't eat the Sweet and Sour pork and have always substituted with Sweet and Sour Chicken. Tonight while ordering a large family meal to go the owner wanted to argue with me and then wanted to charge me much more. I let him know that we would take our $60. elsewhere and he didn't seem to care. Now I don't ...... and will never go back. Too many other places that want my money and my business in Rigby.

• Visited August 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
4 Thank Mike P

Been to New Star? Share your experiences!