“The Ride Begins”
Review of Riverview Motel

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Riggins
Riverview Motel
Ranked #3 of 5 Hotels in Riggins
Reviewed 16 June 2014

With fishing being in full swing it was difficult top find a place to stay. Luckily, the Riverview Motel had a cancellation for Friday night and we had a place to stay! We had never stayed at this motel before so didn't know really what to expect. This was a very clean motel, I highly recommend this as a place to stay.

It's a slight walk to downtown riggings (less than a mile), but there is close food and coffee. The folks that have the motel are very nice and accommodating.

If the weather was nicer there are firepits down by the river with picnic tables. Will definitely go back and try this one again.

Room Tip: All rooms have a view of the river. Restaurant is not on site, but very close.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Rick D
There are newer reviews for Riverview Motel

Reviewed 15 May 2014

We stayed for two nights in May, and had 2 rooms; one double and one single. The rooms were very nice and extremely clean. The bed was comfortable, had lots of pillows and the linens smelled fresh. The refrigerator in the room is a large size and was perfect for stocking up with drinks & snacks that I brought with me. Bathroom was very clean & shower had great water pressure with an adjustable head so no ducking for my 6'4" husband. Water was nice and hot too! View and proximity to the river are excellent. The stair and rail down to the river side provided easy access for elderly parents. Rooms were pet friendly and we stayed with two dogs. Paper towels were appreciated by the microwave and coffee maker, and the mint on the nightstand was a nice touch. We will stay here again with no hesitation!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank mspprkut
Reviewed 22 April 2014

We've stayed here on two occasions and both were great. Our queen room was large and comfortable and had a table with two chairs and a sofa. They had a fridge, microwave and coffee maker so we were able to fix our own meals. However could also walk about 15 minutes to several restaurants. The best part was the location right on the Salmon River. We could easily walk down to the beach where they had several chairs to sit and enjoy the view or we could sit above the river right below the motel. We'll probably stay here again the next time we stay in Riggins.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank JuniperToo
Reviewed 21 January 2014

For my husbands B-Day we traveled to Riggins for the steelhead fishing this is an annual event and my husband caught fish on both days I would like to say the fishing hole behind the hotel made my husbands B-day he fished for maybe an hour and got a keeper made him very happy and I watched from our room that made me very happy lol. The beds are new and way comfy our dog was welcome and happy to be inside with us THANK YOU WE WILL BE BACK AGAIN!

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Karlee F
Reviewed 12 January 2014

We stayed here in early January. The accommodations were great. Despite the cold, snowy weather the room was warm and comfortable. The scenery at this location was beautiful. Thankfully they are small dog friendly! The beds were comfortable and the towels were plush.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Becky K
Reviewed 14 October 2013

Over the last 10 years I've stayed in most every motel in Riggins. The RiverView motel is by far the best deal in town. I've stayed there many times over that time period and have never had a bad stay, even with all the other owners, I always got along just fine. If the motel has a drawback it is that it is at the far end of town and a distance from where I like to eat and drink (the 7 devils saloon). If your looking for a nice place, at a good price and with good parking then this is it. We have two Saint Bernards and it is never a problem. We aren't high class folks and a 3 rated place is fantasic with us and we can make do with a 2 rated motel if we have to, You won't be dissatisfied if you stay here, although I have heard the BIG IRON does have a hosted bar.....stayed there once, but the rooms at the riverview are like night and day when compared to the big iron, although I just might check it out the next time through.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family
5  Thank Mike8623
Reviewed 14 October 2013

We stayed at the Riverview in October, 2013. Our room was clean, comfortable, and nicely decorated, with fluffy white towels and washcloths that rival any luxury hotel. We had a coffee maker, microwave, and mini-fridge in our room, and a big wide window with a view of the river. The steps to the backyard were well-maintained, and the backyard had a swing and picnic table for guests to use while they enjoy the river. We will definitely stay at the Riverview again.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Janetinbuhl

Been to Riverview Motel? Share your experiences!