We stayed three nights in this beautiful waterfront hotel. The lobby has a very large fireplace and seating that looks out on the lake. Our deluxe studio plus room had a fireplace, kitchenette, lake view and wonderful king bed. Housekeeping did an outstanding job. The room was equipped with a portable ice maker with instructions to unplug at night so as to not disturb sleep. The problem is if you unplug the machine the ice will melt and over time starts to smell moldy. This ice machine did smell. I think that there is room for improvement with the breakfast items offered. The hotel is located next to the bridge with highway noise. We slept with the door and windows closed so we did not hear the traffic. If someone sleeps with a window open this could be a problem. We really enjoyed our stay except for the rudeness experienced from the owner. Yes we will return!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Lodge is a new boutique hotel which opened in 2007 but feels like it's been there for ages. It boasts Old World charm with with all of the modern conveniences. It is situated on 600' of sandy beach on Lake Pend Oreille in North Idaho. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Odigeo, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your The Lodge at Sandpoint reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Lodge At Sandpoint Hotel Sagle
- The Lodge At Sandpoint Idaho/Sagle