Last night I had dinner at 41 South located in The Lodge at Sandpoint, Idaho with friends. I was very pleased with the meal, location and ambience. The menu was great with plenty of selections but I was surprised to find fresh sturgeon on the menu. Since sturgeon is not offered often we all three had it. It was so wonderfully prepared and tasty served with green beans cooked to perfection. As a starter we had crab bisque which was equally tasty. Another nice surprise was the bill. The three of us ate including a nice glass of wine for $100.
With snow on the ground and temps in the 20 degree range, the room was cozy and warm with the fire glowing in the fireplace.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Lodge is a new boutique hotel which opened in 2007 but feels like it's been there for ages. It boasts Old World charm with with all of the modern conveniences. It is situated on 600' of sandy beach on Lake Pend Oreille in North Idaho. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your The Lodge at Sandpoint reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Lodge At Sandpoint Hotel Sagle
- The Lodge At Sandpoint Idaho/Sagle