In the past, we frequently have stayed on the hill at Schweitzer. But, we had such an amazing stay at the Lodge at Sandpoint, this may become our new favorite place to stay the night when skiing. We were in a beautiful penthouse suite, enjoyed both our room and the gorgeous lobby, and the staff was very helpful. Room prices are a tremendous bargain compared to other options.
The restraunt next door is great, a real treat that we will certainly try to enjoy again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Lodge is a new boutique hotel which opened in 2007 but feels like it's been there for ages. It boasts Old World charm with with all of the modern conveniences. It is situated on 600' of sandy beach on Lake Pend Oreille in North Idaho. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your The Lodge at Sandpoint reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Lodge At Sandpoint Hotel Sagle
- The Lodge At Sandpoint Idaho/Sagle